Mari's Covers

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
So I figured I might as well make a thread now for my covers XD tho it will probs be dead 90% of the time cause I work slow >.> but here is a completed? cover I got a few lyrics wrong and didn't notice but they weren't glaring enough to make me go fix em right away please tell me what you think! :)

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you a ton! I got to the point where I hated everything thanks to overexposure so I said whatever at least I got her to say puzzle right ship it XD so I'm glad to know it actually sounds good :chika_ani_lili::meiko_ani_lili:

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
This is a wonderful cover :kanon_lili:
As for the mixing, I think you did a good job, and I would not worry too much. Meiko's English needs tuning(I cannot remember the parameter for some reason, I think it is dynamics?) to fix how quiet she can be at times. It seems to be a problem with the English Crypton banks, as I have experienced this with Rin and Miku's English banks.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you all for the wonderful compliments! :) and yeah I mainly use Brightness for her volume issues but that soft delicate voice is too perfect imo ;-; I hope that if/when Crypton updates her English on NT it sounds similar to her v3

Reactions: Stardust

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Turns out that the lyric issues bugged me more than I thought they would XD here is a reupload with them fixed

Reactions: Stardust

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018

This one is still a wip and using the vsqx tuning as a base and fixing it for Galaco cause I am not in the right mental state for involved tuning rn

Reactions: ThomasWilde

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)