• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Mari's Covers

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
So I figured I might as well make a thread now for my covers XD tho it will probs be dead 90% of the time cause I work slow >.> but here is a completed? cover I got a few lyrics wrong and didn't notice but they weren't glaring enough to make me go fix em right away please tell me what you think! :)

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you a ton! I got to the point where I hated everything thanks to overexposure so I said whatever at least I got her to say puzzle right ship it XD so I'm glad to know it actually sounds good :chika_ani_lili::meiko_ani_lili:

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
This is a wonderful cover :kanon_lili:
As for the mixing, I think you did a good job, and I would not worry too much. Meiko's English needs tuning(I cannot remember the parameter for some reason, I think it is dynamics?) to fix how quiet she can be at times. It seems to be a problem with the English Crypton banks, as I have experienced this with Rin and Miku's English banks.

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you all for the wonderful compliments! :) and yeah I mainly use Brightness for her volume issues but that soft delicate voice is too perfect imo ;-; I hope that if/when Crypton updates her English on NT it sounds similar to her v3

Reactions: Stardust

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Turns out that the lyric issues bugged me more than I thought they would XD here is a reupload with them fixed

Reactions: Stardust

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018

This one is still a wip and using the vsqx tuning as a base and fixing it for Galaco cause I am not in the right mental state for involved tuning rn

Reactions: Twillby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)