• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Medium⁵ Updates/Discussion Thread (Quadimension voices)

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Finally, took them ages from the teaser to the initial demo. Bilibili upload:

Interestingly, the song is different from the one in the teaser. Could they both be demo songs? Hopefully we'll get one or the other in the next few days. Personally, her voice isn't surprising - I figure they're aiming to cover as many bases as possible in 5 voices and Shian fits a soft tone.

Reactions: mahalisyarifuddin

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018

CangQiong's Synth V bank will be released in June!

Reactions: ngoomie

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
FINALLY MY MOTHER RISES... THANK YOU BASED QUADIMENSION

Oh btw, I only just found this out but Warma (Shian's VP) actually voiced an UTAU called 眠歌ユメ (Nemuka Yume). She has a bunch of voicebanks but it's Baidu so good luck getting them. I guess it gives you an idea of what Shian would sound like with a Japanese VB?

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
The talking part is super fun! I like how she sounds, actually. We haven't actually... had.. a soft Chinese VOCALOID? So having one on SynthV is great. She's nt like overly soft anyway. Really important note though, Ddickky says that her voicebank had an unexpectedly large workload with it, and therefore she's not being worked on at the speed they wanted originally. Since people wanted a demo really bad they decided to release this as an example of her semi-finished form. They hope to show another demo next week or something? Basically this is like when companies do a demo of their VOCALOID in beta. Doesn't fully represent the final product but could be close. At least we know how she sounds.

mahalisyarifuddin

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
Palembang, Indonesia
It a baby! 💛

Well, this demo have very subtle to no pitch deviation thingy, but, idk, it just sounds okay and well suited to the song type and her voicetype? But yeah, she's a baby.

Last edited:

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I feel that the song where she sings with her vp fits her voice much more than the other demo song (not that it's a bad song, I just kind of think it needs a voice with more power?).

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
oh mY GOD!
I think Cangqiong has my favorite voice out of them all now. Wow. Just wow.

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Quadimension has been updating their youtube channel with the recent SynthV demos and they also posted the Zero concept trailer

Last edited:
Reactions: xuu

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
Many people have already started to upload Cang Qiong usage on BiliBili!
Also, train man strikes again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)