• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Miku Expo 2024 Europe

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
The TV screen in itself isn't bad but the set dressing makes it look awful. Would I prefer the transparent screen for Europe? Hell yeah, it was amazing in 2018. But if they go with the LED please please please let them invest in better lighting and set dressing so it doesn't look... like it does now in the US Tour... it's sad.
That's the main thing bothering about the LED setup - it looks like they had to switch from a projector to the LED screen at the last minute, and they also couldn't adjust the set design to accommodate it properly in time.

n3k0

New Fan
Feb 26, 2023
Hi I wanna check who bought ticket for Berlin
If someone has a ticket and goes alone I can join you. I would be happy to meet new ppl

Reactions: MagicalMiku

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
That's the main thing bothering about the LED setup - it looks like they had to switch from a projector to the LED screen at the last minute, and they also couldn't adjust the set design to accommodate it properly in time.
This is how I feel about it too, I don’t think there would be near to as much criticism if the screen itself blended with the stage better but from everything I’ve seen it just looks like it breaks the illusion so easily. It looks like it was set up to support the old screen and they couldn’t do much with the LED one.

The fact that the Europe leg only starts in October does give me some hope that they will get it together by then, we’ve got Coachella and a whole Magical Mirai before our leg starts. Despite the silence there’s absolutely no way they don’t know about the fan reception online so far, hope it’s been a learning experience.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
My expensive VIP tickets arrived...
- They do not have any illustration on them (the NORMAL ones do!! I also got some for somebody else so I know!!)
- They misspelled Miku Expo. On the official tickets. It says Miko Expo. Great.

I know this probably has NOTHING to do with Crypton etc but in the light of the current controversy this is really annoying. Give it some quality control when you sell tickets this expensive......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)