• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Morry's fanart cave

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
hi...hello.....i welcome you into my very not super actively posted in fanart thread. i haven't drawn too much vocaloid in this year of 2020 honestly, but i want to get back into humans. so i decided i would share what i have recently done and hopefully continue to post more!

here's some flowers i drew from this year! i have a lot of covers on my YT i made art for but i wanna keep this to art not done for covers.

im going to just link this one bc im unsure if mild blood, or a character wearing revealing clothes is "too much" but its not that serious. just CW for some mild blood and flower's wearing clothes its just like, underwear/pajamas-- this was a redraw of the cover art i did for my oooold "Cake" cover. a mod can tell me if i should unlink this tho.

some trans talk!flower doodle

thats all i got for this year aside from artwork for youtube posts lol. but i'll lastly still share this art i did for my KING cover bc i really love it (bg is from the original tho)

___

Oct 8, 2019
Never in a million years would I have guessed this would happen but I am so happy it did 😭 I knew you'd rock it, thank you so much! This is so good.

Reactions: morrysillusion

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
its been a while since i was here and i dont have anything finished to show but w my mind on designs, ones sexualized or just aimed to please a certain gaze, i wanted to redesign flower talk.............

so i wanna redesign the other flowers too but my idea was summarizing all three with a theme- in this case i felt flower should fit into some kinda goth aesthetic and it would be neat if each other captured a different sub culture. v3 = classic goth, v4 = punk goth, talk = cyber goth. cyber goth was on the mind as it felt more 'modern' or at least kinda trendy with current culture.

so heres a little idea i had with cyber goth flower! i wanted to keep some vibes on talk- big jacket and longer hair . theres lots of details i didnt include here bc its such a messy sketch lol.

cybergoth flo.png

i didnt wanna go so crazy as to aim for the full on beaded/wire hair, gas masks, but plan to incorporate minor aspects. still want it to look like flower ya know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)