• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Move's Art Thread

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Hello!

Here I will share my art. I will also post about any art streams that I do here.
I am currently not looking for critique in my thread, however, when I am, I will let everyone know. The main purpose of this thread is to share my art and sprites for VVN.
Thank you and please continue to enjoy my art.

Below is a doodle of "Space Popstar Meiko" to get us started.

My Sprites:
:kaito_move::kaito2_move::kaito3_move::rinlen_move::luka_move::meiko_move::miku_move::miku2_move::miku3_move:

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
IMO, that looks a lot too good to qualify as a "doodle," Move. Lines are nice and smooth, shapes are correct, perspective between the shoulders with her body turned is solid.... GJ.

Reactions: Move->Forward

summers50

01010011 00110101 00110000
Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
IMO, that looks a lot too good to qualify as a "doodle," Move. Lines are nice and smooth, shapes are correct, perspective between the shoulders with her body turned is solid.... GJ.
Im going to be that guy and disagree with everything you said.

But Move, despite me not liking your drawings, I want you to keep on creating.

The sprites are pretty cool tho

Reactions: Unagi

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
@mobius017 @idoltrash69
Thank->You!

Hi @Move->Forward I'm on VVN now!!!! >3<

Didn't you do more artwork than those? O.O Where are they?

WintermintP
Yes, I have done a lot of art aside from what's here. I was just posting my most recent ones.

You can check out my Tumblr or my Piapro for more artwork by me, though this doesn't showcase all of it since I also have a comic blog and sometimes have miscellaneous doodles I don't post.

summers50

01010011 00110101 00110000
Apr 9, 2018
MA, USA
If you dont mind me analyzing your drawings then ima do that...

Old one is better...because of composition. The bold colors, and the arrangement of the subject(s). Meaning my eye is caught in the red, i bounce to looking at kaito, to miku, and i can repeat that. Its a journey for my eyes, and they enjoy it. Just google art composition, its a subject with plenty of info.

New one is better...if it was a study. I see two bodies with bland looking colors blotted in. But it's more clear that youre putting your attention towards getting the shapes more human-like.

The two bodies look disconnected because they each are in their own perspective world. if you drew it with the same vanishing points in mind, they would glue together a bit better.

and lastly the composition isnt really there. which is why it looks more boring, and the old one is more preferable.

Perspective supports your structures and proportions. but no matter what, everything comes together to form a composition or arrangement.

a quick way to learn and practice composition is through photography, imo.

Reactions: TheStarPalace

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I like the new look! It's a lot more detailed, so it looks more realistic. I don't think it's necessarily fair to say that the old drawing is inferior, though. The two really have very different styles, IMO. The original one conveys kind of a different vibe from the new one, so it still might be a perfectly valid and even preferred image to represent the song--but that would depend entirely on what sort of impression you want to convey.

The stated purpose of the new drawing is to be a desktop wallpaper/social media header, though, and the increased detail will help in those larger spaces. I'm sure it'll look nice there!

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
Thank you very much for your feedback on and interest in my art. I am currently not looking for critique in my thread, however, when I am, I will let everyone know. The main purpose of this thread is to share my art and sprites for VVN. Thank you and please continue to enjoy my art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)