• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other New Synth VocalSharp has a demo released!

nachodorito

Aspiring Fan
Apr 21, 2021
From the description (translated of course);
VocalSharp has been in development since March 2021, with a very high degree of freedom in tuning, and is constantly being improved! There is a second generation of development plan.
Interested parties are welcome to join the test QQ group to offer valuable suggestions for improvement! Group number: 201219772

Demo video: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV13v411H7ij

What do you all think? The UI is a bit ugly, but the synthesis is fluid, and the UX seems understandable enough.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
The interface is like v4 with utau colours "and I don't like that". Also, the logo reminds me of deepvocal. But, Latte sounds like Shian, but better... like a more emotional and cheerful Shian

nachodorito

Aspiring Fan
Apr 21, 2021
The interface is like v4 with utau colours "and I don't like that". Also, the logo reminds me of deepvocal. But, Latte sounds like Shian, but better... like a more emotional and cheerful Shian
I don't see much of Shian on her voice... but the UI is very legacy-looking, to say the least.

nachodorito

Aspiring Fan
Apr 21, 2021
VocalSharp has a tension parameter (oooh) and supports self-made banks, like DeepVocal and UTAU. Don't quote me on this, (as I haven't used the devkit nor editor since I don't have a QQ account) but instead of the 4 marks UTAU and DeepVocal use for configuration, this one has only 3 marks for one alias.

frankensalad

Passionate Fan
Feb 27, 2019
The UI doesn't look good, but I think it's just the color choice. If that can be edited, I think it will be fine. I certainly like it better than Utau's at least. And yay more synths for custom banks.

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Hi guys!

I've been in the VocalSharp QQ group for a few weeks now and have been talking with the developer, 金刚小刘, and I have some exciting updates for this thread!

VocalSharp+
- The currently released version of the software, exclusive to the group, is a "lite" version of the full software. The full version will be known as "VocalSharp Plus"/"VocalSharp+" (V#+ for short). VocalSharp Plus will support automatic CVVC (ala Vocaloid) as well as be fully compatible with CCs. The process for this requires a dictionary to be made, which any user can do (though there will be official ones): which then encompass the phonemes you'll need. This means that any language can be supported, with official lists/dictionaries for English, Japanese, and Chinese.

It'll work pretty much like Vocaloid usage-wise, you type the word and it'll automatically do everything for you in the background. Definitely keep an eye on this project!

Here's a recent UI image of VocalSharp Plus.

Mascot
I'd also like to take the time to announce my collaborative effort with 金刚小刘 to create a mascot for the software! Her name and design have been finalized, with her final illustration being illustrated by Toeknee (the illustrator for Chorical products). At this moment in time, she will only support Mandarin

Discord
I've set up a VocalSharp discord group! Feel free to join, here, but it's heavily under construction.

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
So cool! Interface isn't available in English so I probably won't use it but it's cool that it exists! I noticed there was a section on Yun Hao's site for Latte so I was wondering what happened with her.

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
btw, finding VocalSharp vbs is very hard. Probably because it's so new and it doesn't have many vbs yet. The only 2 I could find are AQUA and Kumi Hitsuboku, that are on the VocalSharp forum, both are Japanese

Reactions: poser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)