• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV New SynthV: NOA Hex from Audiologie

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
i guess i didnt have a hard time separating them because Jun's enunciation is so obvious to me (...mainly because i dont like it lol) compared to him, but they certainly have similar tones outside of that. noa had some different sounds in other demos so i feel like itll really come down to tuning and use of vocal modes

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I will admit they sound pretty similar in that one, but since his tone varies a lot in his demos, I'm not too scared. The fact that they made an official Magnet demo at all is just so funny to me. Maybe it wouldn't be funny every time, but AO's marketing this time around has been peak IMO

Alphonse

New Fan
Mar 13, 2021
thought i would link this nice video here. Noa comes with a description of his vocal modes but this person made a video using all of them

"nasal" killed me. i havent used it yet and i had NO clue it sounded like that lmao
It wasn't just me who thought Nasal sounded vaguely like SpongeBob?!

I haven't watched the video yet but as someone with him, for most purposes I need to use his power mode because his default voice is soft and goes into falsetto easily. Luckily the power mode doesn't have any drawbacks that I can see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)