• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What is your favorite Otomachi Una Voicebank?

• Sugar

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Spicy

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Talk

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
I'll think about making a userbar for this! Maybe just one~
I'd like to join!
Absolutely my fave by based PeperonP

Also forgot to dd that my Una Sugar plush is coming in soon!! Stay tuned
Fantastic Night is what got me to fall in love with Una <3

Last edited:

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
hi! can i join this fanclub too? i don't know very many una originals atm but i hope to discover more here!!

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
well yeah, but first read the fanclub description :P
You have to upload an una song/fanart etc. you like for me to add you.
It's borin' just to have "Can I join" all the time, right?
And it proves your love to Una ^^

Reactions: Unagi and Mei-Saime

BLANAero

Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
I drew my wonderful princess for art class today- I might digitize her and make an FC Banner for this club eith her face. How do you guyd feel about it?
View attachment 432
Wo
Yeah this one is really legit
the legs are really big tho xD
But overall, it's very nice
especially the head you did it really well ( the cool part is that's what being used in the banner lol)

Reactions: Unagi

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Wo
Yeah this one is really legit
the legs are really big tho xD
But overall, it's very nice
especially the head you did it really well ( the cool part is that's what being used in the banner lol)
Thank you! I already started on the banner- it will take some time to complete, since this is my first time... Sorry for that!!! >~<

Zunkari_Official

In Vocaloid hell since 2014
Nov 23, 2018
Somewhere in Spain
Hi!! May I join? I'm a producer, and my favourite Vocaloid (and the first one I bought, too) was Una!! She's been my favourite since I heard KurageP's song, Hate it Hate it Huge Ego! almost two years ago from now.

And here is one of my original songs with her, called Luces de Ciudad (City Lights) if anyone is interested~

BLANAero

Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
Hi!! May I join? I'm a producer, and my favourite Vocaloid (and the first one I bought, too) was Una!! She's been my favourite since I heard KurageP's song, Hate it Hate it Huge Ego! almost two years ago from now.

And here is one of my original songs with her, called Luces de Ciudad (City Lights) if anyone is interested~

Yeah sure! welcome to the club.

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
For New Year's, I decided to spend the night watching Una. I spent a lot of time looking at images of her that I found on Twitter, and it made me really think...

Una's really adorable!
I enjoy the art made for her, and I really think a lot of the artists capture her image well. She's just so adorable, my heart might explode! :una_lili:

I am excited for another year with Una-chan, as well as with the rest of the people on Twitter who love her almost as much as I do.

(Art by @berui_chan on Twitter)image0.jpg

Unagi

Passionate Fan
Apr 9, 2018
California, U.S.A
Yeah, I was dead for a little while. I'm alright, now, though. I'll try checking in more often.

I'm having a hard time finding people to talk to about Vocaloid, so I'm trying to go back to where I know people like me would talk.

I don't know who drew this image, but it wasn't me. It's my favorite image of Una.IMG_20190102_035144.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)