• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

pls help me find this utau

rat_rat_rat

New Fan
Jan 2, 2024
hello everyone !! yesterday i suddenly remembered about an unpopular utau singer, and now i cant find her anywhere. i really hope i didnt make her up, because i remember seeing at least 2 artworks of her. i probably saw her in a youtube video or in amino app ?? anyway, here is her description(what i remember): long white hair, probably red eyes, pale skin, black dress, she looked pretty much like a nun and was holding a book in her hands. maybe she had a black halo. the most important thing that i remember about her - she does dr*gs (i dont support that !!). i dont know where did i get that information, but i guess its an important part of her personality or something ?? i also drew my impression on her
Без названия1194_20240103003632.png
yeah, i cant draw, its the best i could do... i really hope anyone could help me find her

Reactions: nene

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
erm... i found her somehow... and i was right, i saw her in amino app
View attachment 7887
how do i delete this😔😔
Oof
Just checked my thread and there doesn't seem to be any way to delete it (if I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me)
There's no shame in asking questions lol. It's okay.

Also, if you didn't know, Gekiyaku is a VOCALOID (Beta Studio, not 6) now, along with Kazehiki
If you already knew, feel free to ignore this

スクリーンショット 2024-01-03 172745.png

EDIT:
I forgot to put this here, but Yamaha showed her and Kazehiki off in this vid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)