• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Questions about Tree/Winchester24

UndeadandTired

I don't know what to put here...
Aug 28, 2023
South Africa
Howdy folks!!! First post here so forgive me if I make any mistakes

Recently I came across the joke Utau Tree and was hit with a ray of inspiration about possibly "upgrading" him to be a functional death growl voice bank. Even though Tree is meant to be a joke character, I still wanted to get his original creator's permission, but there is a major problem. What happened to them?

I came here to hopefully get some answers to some of my questions. Mainly, what happened to their creator? Is there a way I can contact them? Should I continue the project anyways? Thoughts on Tree getting a functional voice bank?

Regards
UndeadandTired

Reactions: PearlStarLight5

UndeadandTired

I don't know what to put here...
Aug 28, 2023
South Africa
I don't think Winchester24 is active in the Utau fandom anymore, but Mae Blythe is. I DM-ed her on Twitter once asking about Eert and she responded (unfortunately not with a download as Eert is lost media).

That being said, Utau Lost Media has a version of Tree with a functional oto: Tree [Descarga/Download]
Thank you!! I am aware of the Tree Descarga, that's actually how I found him. What I am refering to is giving Tree new samples recorded by an experienced death growl vocalist. I am aware that I can just make a new character but I'm sentimental and like the charm of Tree

Reactions: PearlStarLight5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)