• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Talkloids!

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
THIS BETTER BE ABOUT CATS (Iroha and Miki made that one for me... my AHS bias had started even back then pft)
The Halloween one was amazing. I especially liked Hime fainting and Marie being threatening rofl

As for one of my favorites, I love Eleanor's Luka impression in this one

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Since this thread is all about Talkloids, I will be add that there is this Vocaloid producer by the name of IrunaBara had made this YouTube channel that is dedicated to his own Talkloid videos! Here's the examples:
Iruna's first Talkloid video on the channel. In this video Moke ask Kiana (one of the voicebanks from Sharpkey, now DeepVocal) that why she speaks Japanese that good, yet it's hard for him because it's bad for singing in Japanese for him. Suddenly, Fukase shows up and tells them "Try English". That's where both Moke and Kiana admitted that speaking English is very hard for them. This video is the only one that's actually used the official artworks for Moke, Kiana, and Fukase. After that, that format was literally replaced with Iruna's own artwork.
The very first appearance of both Meika Hime and Meika Mikoto. In this video Avanna told Oliver that the Meikas are around his age and ask him that he should meet them, which he did. After his introduction to the Meikas, he heard Hime's voice sounds really cute. But when he heard Mikoto's voice, he begins to question to himself if the Meikas are really his age or not.
After watching that video, it made me realized that I think I started to ship both Oliver and Hime. No joke.
The very first appearance of Chiyu. After meeting with Moke, Chiyu told him that her editor (SynthesizerV) could easily read it in English all without using phenomes edits, which caused Moke to get jealous.
Note: This is actually the first time I've heard Chiyu's voice. But because of me for not doing the research properly, I did not know about Medium⁵ nor looking up Chiyu's official artwork. Oops!
The very first appearance of both Shian and Cangqiong. After Chiyu and Shian met, Chiyu ask Shian about Cangqiong, Shian said that both herself and Cangqiong were bought together and told Chiyu that Cangqiong would be coming. Unaware for them, they would have to wait until literally 13 hours until Cangqiong shows up.
The very first appearance of Haiyi.
This video was where I started realized about the name Medium⁵ and because of that (and research), I became a fan for the Medium⁵ sisters.

Last edited:

Wario94

Passionate Fan
Jan 5, 2019
Here's a few more Talkloid videos by IrunaBata:
1. This video was inspired by this comic in which, after Chiyu servers the Thanksgiving dinner to her sisters, Haiyi said "Happy Roasted Chiyu Day!"
2. When Yukari talked about that Twitter drama about children art kits, both Suoyun Rila and Meika Hime began to argue against each other about that subject in question.

Reactions: Aia

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
2. When Yukari talked about that Twitter drama about children art kits, both Suoyun Rila and Meika Hime began to argue against each other about that subject in question.
Hey, I have one of those! I won it from an arcade. It's really cheap (the paint literally doesn't even work, and the scissors fell apart after one use) but it's just....kind of cute you know. I wouldn't pay money for it but it's fun to take home as a prize. I'm siding with Hime on this one!

Reactions: Wario94

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)