• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Underrated voicebanks

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
The thing about Lumi being done in one take may have been hearsay? But Vocawiki also says her recordings were done entirely for Vocaloid and not borrowed from any other sources, which made me realize that that might not necessarily mean borrowing samples from other voicebanks (though I'm sure that's happened) as much as borrowing samples from other recordings of the voice provider?

For example, in Avanna's case, her VP is a professional singer and I wouldn't be surprised if they took bits from past instances of her singing. In Miku's case many say her updates use samples from past versions as well.

Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

IO+

Resonance47
Apr 22, 2021
Lumi actually work quite similar to VY1_V4 (comparable to VY1_Natural bank afair). This mean, when she sing low note she's sound soft and when she sing higher note she sound more edgy more powerful. In the case of Lumi is sound more bright, vivid at high note.
Lumi only have one voicebanks, Unfortunately. If she have more banks like VY1 it would be better.

Reactions: AddictiveCUL (Add)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)