• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Upcoming AHS VOCALOID4 - Kizuna Akari

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
She was always really popular in Japan since her announcement -- Voiceroid is super popular.

AHS actually sold out of starter packs for her on their website for a while (actually I just checked, they're still sold out), so I'm sure she did pretty well. I haven't looked up any usages yet, though.

edit: Not even just starter packs, her standalone is sold out too. For the starter packs and standalone, both the regular price and AHS user discounts are all sold out. Her bundles with Yukari Jun are still in stock, though.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
She was always really popular in Japan since her announcement -- Voiceroid is super popular.

AHS actually sold out of starter packs for her on their website for a while (actually I just checked, they're still sold out), so I'm sure she did pretty well. I haven't looked up any usages yet, though.

edit: Not even just starter packs, her standalone is sold out too. For the starter packs and standalone, both the regular price and AHS user discounts are all sold out. Her bundles with Yukari Jun are still in stock, though.

Wow, that's insane yet amazing! :arsloid_lili:

Reactions: Elsa12TMNT

Move->Forward

🔹🔷🔹🔷🔹
Mar 25, 2018
They're also planning on her English bank right? I remember in VO there was a video of her asking how her English was...
I haven't heard anything about that. That may have been in reference to her English capabilities, but still using a Japanese voicebank (her VOICEROID or VOCALOID), or maybe her exVOICE, which likely has English numbers and perhaps other English phrases in it.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)