• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Video Game Consoles You Own

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
I must say, I’m lagging seriously behind in videogame trends. The last console I bought was a Nintendo DSi more than 6 and a half years ago... and I don’t even own that many consoles in the first place ?

Also, I live away from home now and didn’t bring any of my consoles with me but, to the best of my knowledge, back home I have:
  • Game Boy Advance, pink
  • Game Boy Micro, pink
  • Nintendo DS Lite, pink
  • Nintendo DSi, dark blue
  • PSP, black
  • PlayStation 2
  • Sega Megadrive (it actually belongs to my parents — they used to play with it in the early 1990s, before I was born, but I’ve never even touched it)
  • Wii, white
  • Xbox 360
And I once owned but not anymore:
  • Game Boy Advance, tribal design (it worked perfectly until I accidentally sat on it, breaking the screen completely. Oops. And it was a limited-edition design, which makes me feel even worse.)
  • Nintendo DS, pink (my brother destroyed it when he was 5 years old and prone to fits of rage over being defeated)
  • Nintendo DS Lite, white (again, broken by my brother — he dropped it on the floor, leaving the lower half permanently unusable)
  • Nintendo DS Lite, light blue (actually this one was mostly used by my brother. Anyway, he broke it (yet again!) and had it repaired many times over until the poor thing finally gave up the ghost)
  • Wii, red (my parents sold it)

Last edited:

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
  • Game Boy Advance, tribal design (it worked perfectly until I accidentally sat on it, breaking the screen completely. Oops. And it was a limited-edition design, which makes me feel even worse.)
My boyfriend is a game collector, and he sees secondhand Tribal GBAs all the time whenever he goes shopping. I dunno if they were more widespread in Europe though.

Reactions: BambooGarden101

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
My boyfriend is a game collector, and he sees secondhand Tribal GBAs all the time whenever he goes shopping. I dunno if they were more widespread in Europe though.
Wow! I didn’t know that ?
I’m from Europe too, but personally I haven’t seen a tribal GBA since I broke mine back in 2005 (?) or so... ? Maybe it depends on where in Europe you live? (I’m from Spain, but then again I come from a relatively small town; I haven’t tried looking myself but it might be different in bigger cities.)

Zunkari_Official

In Vocaloid hell since 2014
Nov 23, 2018
Somewhere in Spain
Wow! I didn’t know that ?
I’m from Europe too, but personally I haven’t seen a tribal GBA since I broke mine back in 2005 (?) or so... ? Maybe it depends on where in Europe you live? (I’m from Spain, but then again I come from a relatively small town; I haven’t tried looking myself but it might be different in bigger cities.)
I believe someone of my family had one like that tho...? But I don’t really recall who had it right now

(Also kinda unrelated but you are from Spain so Hola you are the first person I see here that comes from Spain too :D)

Exemplar

Veteran
May 17, 2018
Let's see. I had a NES, Genesis, Game Gear, Game Boy (original, pocket, color, advance & advance sp with a NES skin on it), Game dot com (it was the oddest one in my collection), N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2 (orig & slim), PS3 (2 different ones after my first one burned out), WiiU, Nintendo DS (original ugly grey one and lite), Nintendo 3DS (original). I currently have a PS4 and a Switch. Never really had a high end PC for gaming so I didn't list it.

Also. @BambooGarden101 You might want to consider waiting a tiny bit on any Sony or Microsoft consoles for the moment. Apparently those two companies have their next gen systems being unveiled around 2020 (Microsoft has been buying up a lot of developers for 1st party stuff and Sony is skipping E3 this year). A Switch could be a fine option if you want to get some light gaming in.

Last edited:

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
?Maybe it depends on where in Europe you live? (I’m from Spain, but then again I come from a relatively small town; I haven’t tried looking myself but it might be different in bigger cities.)
I'm from an urbanised part of the UK, and I swear I sometimes see a ton of the Tribal GBAs in secondhand shops. Maybe they were more widespread/sold better in Britain?

DaSpookyReaper

I like to haunt these forums once a while
Sep 2, 2018
A "borrowed" PS1 from my oldest Cousin with Crash Team Racing inside the disk insert space :^)

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Gameboy advanced sp
Ds
Dsi
New 3ds xl
wii

my brother also has a ps3 im allowed to play on, he just doesnt have many games anymore. the only one i really play on there is la noire.

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
We don’t have many, but we have an N64, an NES, a GameBoy (original), a Wii, an Xbox 360, an Xbox One S, a 3DS (original) and a New 3DS XL (Galaxy version)

The 3DS and 3DS XL is the only one I ACTUALLY own myself. All of the others my parents bought

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)