• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocal Synth Fandom Dreams

Have your vocal synth fandom interests appeared in your dreams?

• Yes

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
My folks and I were looking around outside/inside of a gift shop of one of the national parks (Which was inside a shopping mall for some reason.). I think I was kind of hiding because I was looking for some replacement clothes, since my current ones were falling apart...though as far as I could tell, that only meant that one of the eyelets on my belt and on my sweatshirt had torn through. :miku2_move: Anyway, a replacement belt was found outside, and then we kept looking inside. The shop was crowded with racks of clothes and other stuff. There was lots of nature stuff around (which is how I figured out it was a park shop). On one side, a guide was giving a tour to a tour group. As I was looking through clothes, I found a dark grey and blue sweatshirt with line art of a fusion of KAITO and Luka--which amounted to someone who looked like a younger, more street-punk-ish version of KAITO with a thick bundle of hair flying out to one side (sort of like a thick pigtail) that came from Luka. I remember thinking that grey wasn't really one of KAITO's colors, and then thinking that there was a newer version of the sweatshirt that matched the original characters better. But I don't remember what that looked like, except I think it was white and blue, with maybe a more traditional version of KAITO; I only saw it for a split second.

Reactions: razelberii

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
After having lunch at a picnic table outside a McDonald's, I was riding in an SUV on the way to visit someone in another nation. In the cream-colored backseat, I was watching a TV built into the center console while looking at a metallic-glossy paper wristband with a serial number stamped into it. I figured the government I was visiting used the bands to ID the people in their country, and they had Miku's picture on the side, since she had been chosen to be the country's official "representative" (which I guess means "mascot" in this context). (I don't know why they picked her for that role, though.)

Looking up from the armband, I saw a woman, one of this nation's UN representatives, on TV telling a reporter how her country was "off the Nitrogen issue," which was some kind of environmental problem related to Nitrogen, I guess.

Last edited:

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
Oh, I just remembered an excellent one from about 5 years ago...
Basically Prima and Tonio were whizzing through the sky on a plane, laughing maniacally and yelling that they were going to take all over the world! :LOL::LOL:
That's all I remember. Yeah, I'm not sure what that was all about but I still thought it was funny.

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had one last night about going into a deli in the basement of a hotel. The deli was all done up in wood, with wood walls, round wooden tables and chairs, a wood display case with food in it. So it was a very warm decor. I went in thinking to order a "Mikurita" (a name I've thought of using in some contexts in place of "margarita"), but there was some issue with it not being available. So I wound up sitting down at one of the tables and contemplating how to get Miku to say the word "love" better.

I'm sure this dream was inspired by Ronny777's profile post :) .

Edit: For the benefit of anyone looking (or me later), I added a few possible better pronunciations in my comment on @Ronny777's profile post.

Last edited:

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
I noted this dream a couple months ago, but unfortunately I don't have very many details.
All I know is I was good friends with Nashimoto-P. I think there is a part where we are walking together in a parking lot having a nice conversation.

(Sad dream warning)
I don't remember everything too well, but in my dream Wowaka was still alive. I actually had a chance to speak with him. He was very nice.
I wasn't sure what to ask him, and in my fumbling trying to figure something to say, I asked him if his music was okay for a stream.
He said it was, although admittedly I'm not sure if it would be.
We got along really well. He was surprisingly cheerful.
I wasn't expecting such a dream and am wondering what to make of it.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I've had a number of them, but haven't made the time to add them here. So some of the details are fuzzier than normal.

From 12/28:
Miku and I were members of the Persona 5 Phantom Thieves (Though, the other members didn't look like the game characters.). The venue for our current mission was a concert. But the first time we went after the target, he captured her. For some reason, we knew we couldn't change the target's heart without her, so the remaining Thieves and I had to discuss how to complete the mission.
From 12/30:
I found/received a bookmark. One side was an ad for an AR performance at some sort of arch at a local arboretum. Looking at it, I could imagine what it would be like, with numerous little Miku fairies singing as they flew among the leaves of the plants covering the arch. The other side had handwritten directions for getting home via public transit.
From 1/8:
While visiting an amusement park, I found a small bowl with a few Cryptonloid watches and a lanyard/necklace. The watches were all different styles; they were all intended to look like nicer, but some of them were like dressy junk. I thought that this was a test that could lead to the park eventually buying the CFM 'loids and ultimately ruining them and the collaborative creative culture that surrounds them and other vocal synths.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had a dream last night that I went to a concert in Florida. My dream didn't include attending; it started when I was returning home, which was by way of a new kind of commercial airliner that took off/flew under the power of rocket engines and flew at super-high altitude and super-high speed. Before takeoff, I saw some multicolored Miku line art on a black background...which then transformed into line art of the flight attendant. Everyone had to change into bright orange space/jumpsuits before we took off, and then I got to see/feel us launch.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had one on Sunday night about watching a tennis player preparing for a match. I could hear an announcer saying something about "Miku Hatsune" and the "wonderful world she's making;" it was a reference to a theme park. It was weird to dream about Miku's name this way, since I basically never think of Miku's name in first-last name order.

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
For the first time in years, last night I finally had a dream featuring a vocal synth character! It was just for a moment but it still made me happy.
I was sitting with my laptop, waiting for my teacher to start her Zoom lecture... except that it was very early in the morning, before the break of dawn, and I wasn't at home but at the park in front of my school. Some of my classmates were there for the same purpose, and as more of us showed up we got increasingly frustrated and impatient because time went by and the teacher still showed no signs of life. (Duh... maybe it's because it was, like, 5am? Also, that teacher's lecture doesn't start until 1:30pm IRL.)

At some point someone dragged in a trampoline, and we all took turns jumping on it to pass the time until the teacher started the lecture. Once my turn came, I had so much fun that I decided to draw Haruno Sora :sora_lili: having fun with us and then make an animation out of it to commemorate the occasion. Unfortunately I woke up before I got the chance to do that.
Come to think of it, I've never drawn Sora. Maybe I will once I'm done with this semester.

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had one this morning. Miku went off to join some kind of battle, but took an injury from a gunshot or something that would have been fatal before she got there. But, being a synth, it doesn't make sense for her to "die," so she just got reverted to how she was before she got injured.
I don't know--I've been mentally tired for a few days, and I was studying English phonemes/tuning before sleeping. I feel like the former, if not the latter, had something to do with this dark imagery.

Reactions: BambooGarden101

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
It didn't happen this morning, but like, rather last week... I was strugglign agin with sleeping due to not being on Full Moon as well as having faced sad things yet again.... But in this one it was just a cameo towards the end.... Basically it was a detective story-inspired dream and there were people in a gang or something... They were plotting an attack against a very important structure/group of people... I was probably under Milly's appearance and helping police and authorities along with other people to avoid it... Then there was a part where I could see the face of one guy, perhaps the leader, as they were running away, and who somehow saw me but only in a glimpse so he didn't point his gun at me.... Right after this, I called the authorities describing the guy's looks so they could be having the whole crew to arrest.... Next part was about seeing a wooden 'n' stone cabin I tend to oftennsee in dreams laely, somewhere in a forest, and in other dreams is it often used as a shelter....There were two fave singers of mine -who passed away years before I ever get born yet I truly love their music and wished I was living in same era to meet them and applause them at concerts- who were kinda materialized as they often do when I see them or fellow singrs or people who are not here anymore and KAITO.... They were enjoying the day resting and chatting in the room (no going zzzzz sleepy either) there when the gang saw them and attacked them for no reason, beating them up and getting all in a fight... At the moment MEIKO, a guy and me were arriving there, the gang was having fled for a while... As soon as we entered, and saw they had been attacked, I quickly ran to their direction and shouted the name of one of my idols' name.... The second one was trying to stand up but was covered in bruises, while he was barely holding more than being on his knees and hands, with blood near his lips... KAITO was in of the main rooms, on the bed, being barely awake as he wasn't in a good shape either... MEIKO ran to him while the guy with us helped the second singer.... I took the one whom I've shouted the name, and hugged him, his head against me while cleaning his wound... Then MEIKO managed to help KAITO getting better and tried to cheer up everyone with a chibi and a fan.... On my side I was boiling while we were told by a device the cops who were with us in the beginning caught them all and arrested them, thinking it w as a good thing as otherwise they would have been turned into powder... Then I woke up while MEIKO was still cheering everyone up

Yeeeeah it was very weird and a bit policey n_n' Even though it's not really usual that I get dream about 'loids.... It happen once in a blue moon and msot of the time, it's barely centered on them, and more like a short cameo

But there was a period where it occurred more frequently and so far TONIO is the one appearing the most.... Later I will post down somedreams where he was involved, perhaps i'll edit this message or adding a new one

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
Another one from about late 2015.
Galaco and I were in this Asian supermarket that my mum and I liked to visit when we lived in New Zealand. It started off quite normal, but the usual cashiers (two Korean guys) had been replaced by a cranky old British lady who yelled us out of the shop for no apparent reason. Once we were back in the street, Galaco confessed that she'd stolen a packet of Korean cookies while the old lady wasn't looking. Then we went on a field trip to the mountains in a bus full of kittens.

It was weird but fun.
Edit 03/03: Edited the title because I really like MillyAqualine's comment. xD

Last edited:

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Another one from about late 2015.
Galaco and I were in this Asian supermarket that my mum and I liked to visit when we lived in New Zealand. It started off quite normal, but the usual cashiers (two Korean guys) had been replaced by a cranky old British lady who yelled us out of the shop for no apparent reason. Once we were back in the street, Galaco confessed that she'd stolen a packet of Korean cookies while the old lady wasn't looking. Then we went on a field trip to the mountains in a bus full of kittens.

It was weird but fun.
Galaco's Thug Life™ x'DD :rofl: //shot

Sorry to come back so quickly but I've gotten a new one, fresh from this morning ~

This morning I dreamnt that I was getting a free copy of YANHE V5 before she was even announced as finally released -kinda like a pre-order except I didnt do it and pay for it and it wasnt a bootleg fake ) and I was like "Whose is this ?? Is it for me ? Who sent it to me ? "" and even more incredible she was in a big pink ~20 x 26 x 3.5 cm-long package with a newer illustration (but she mostly kept her appearance, perhaps her outfit was more in pastel version o the usual colours) and standing up -i may try to draw this- and only her name was in Chinese, the rest was translated in English as it seemed to be the package sent to Overseas users and it was looking like a giant Ruby cocoa Kit-Kat package And it was written "Sweet" on it with a Script MT Bold-esque soft font and perhaps containing not only her Normal upgraded to V5 but also her Sweet append as mentioned on said package, and maybe she was like bundled with the V5 editor like a Starter Pack, hence the whole big package 😳 d:

This is the kind of dreams where you kinda regret waking up (like the one I've had right after it about Alain Chamfort coming to my town to hold a concert and that I was rushing like crazy to buy tickets as with the current pandemic crisis they were reducing the capacity of our concert hall's seats OTL )

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
Another one from September 2015, according to the text document where I found it. (Fun fact: most of my vocal synth dreams occurred between late 2015 and early 2016.)
I was in the baked-goods section of my local supermarket, making small talk with IA (I think ONE was there too but I'm not sure). Then I grabbed a doughnut covered in some kind of hot-pink frosting, which couldn't have been very expertly applied because it was full of air bubbles. Some of the bubbles burst and IA got angry at me because of it, so I threw the doughnut at her face to shut her up. The end.

CdrSonan

Passionate Fan
Sep 12, 2019
I had this dream several months ago, but I still want to share it
I was going to a newly opened bakery in my hometown to buy some buns and bread. When I arrived, the only person in front of me in the line was Meiko, and the seller running the bakery was Rin! Meiko quickly left, and I ordered what I needed, plus a small fruit cake that Rin convinced me to buy. But the prices were all in Yen, and she also told me the price in Yen. I didn't have any with me, so I asked if I could pay in Euros as well, and Rin said yes. But when trying to convert between the two currencies, she miscalculated, and when she noticed that, she felt really bad for it and didn't know what to do. She almost started crying, thinking that she couldn't run a bakery in spite of her baking skills, and the rest of the dream was me trying to calm down Rin and telling her that that mistake wasn't a big one and that it didn't matter. Eventually she calmed down, and I gave her the fruit cake to make her happy

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
Welp, I had one today... featuring, of all possible characters out there, Zunko and her sister Itako.
In this dream I was visiting my hometown to attend some kind of festival at my old kindergarten/elementary school. While on the way there I stopped at a local supermarket, but instead of buying anything I sat on the floor to watch Zunda Horizon on a tablet (for the record, I haven't actually watched that anime and I don't own a tablet.)
By the time I finished watching, Itako had come to life inside the supermarket. She emptied one of the freezers and filled it with water, then jumped inside and tried to swim in it because she thought she was a fish or something. I remember that Zunko was there too, probably telling her sister to get out of the freezer and stop making a fool of herself. I think the girls' friends representing other regions (Kansai Shinobi, Kyushu Sora, etc.) appeared briefly at some point too (perhaps in the anime itself?) but I don't remember seeing Kiritan at all.

And that's pretty much it. The festival (if you can call it that) basically involved some makeshift rollercoaster made out of shopping carts that for some reason reached all the way to my grandma's house, but I didn't see any more characters worth noting.

I know some VOCALOIDs have actually appeared as people in my dreams a few times, but I can't remember any times off the top of my head.

A few years ago, I dreamt that my parents got me Leon as a Christmas present. He was in a HUGE bag for some reason? Like I'm talking suitcase-sized. Anyway, I was super excited. Interestingly, I believe my dream also included me getting super frustrated at trying to use him and VOCALOID in general (because I was still trying to make things with UTAU at the time as was annoyed). Anyway, it was a nice dream, though I doubt it will ever happen. If someone ever decides to sell their copy of Leon for any reason, though, please let me know! :D

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
A few days ago, I had one about going to a going to a concert in a huge venue. The floor was wood like a basketball court, and I think it must have been 2-3 times the size of a football field. The walls were far enough away that whatever dim lighting they had left them dark to me. There were metal folding chairs, and it seemed like the chairs were in small clusters, somewhat irregularly spaced apart. I saw Miku and maybe Rin or Len standing around talking about show prep stuff next to the edge of the stage, which was maybe 5-10 feet away from me. I was happy because the setlist had songs from one or two albums from a producer I liked, and some of the concert songs had appeared in Miku Symphony.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)