Vocal Synth Fandom Dreams

Have your vocal synth fandom interests appeared in your dreams?

• Yes

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
A few days ago, I had one about going to a going to a concert in a huge venue. The floor was wood like a basketball court, and I think it must have been 2-3 times the size of a football field. The walls were far enough away that whatever dim lighting they had left them dark to me. There were metal folding chairs, and it seemed like the chairs were in small clusters, somewhat irregularly spaced apart. I saw Miku and maybe Rin or Len standing around talking about show prep stuff next to the edge of the stage, which was maybe 5-10 feet away from me. I was happy because the setlist had songs from one or two albums from a producer I liked, and some of the concert songs had appeared in Miku Symphony.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I had one a few days ago where I heard Miku's voice, but I'm not sure what she was saying--something from IRL, not related to music/the fandom/etc.

Last night was another dream about merch--there was a merch giveaway in my old social studies class. Just a big table where everyone could go up and grab what they wanted. I remember getting a fan, one of those rectangular carrying bags, and...something else...? Then I went to Spanish class, where I realized there was a big test coming up that I hadn't started studying for, and my teacher said we could read/study during the class because she was too busy watching her child (whom she'd brought with her that day). Then I went somewhere else (or back to social studies?) and was late for/couldn't remember what my next class was, so I walked out of the room without my stuff to try to figure out what was going on, and the room disappeared, so all my stuff (including the merch) was gone....

Reactions: CdrSonan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)