• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

vocal track not working?? (synthv)

spiderfriend

unity-chan propagandist
ok so i'm giving maki jpn a little test run with age age again but for some reason when i import the vsqx this happens

1624485564932.png

it's missing the phoneme and waveform visualizations that are usually under the notes, and additionally the track does not make any sound no matter what singer i set it to. however, the other 2 tracks i have in the program work perfectly fine?? here's the main harmony track for reference

1624485710419.png

and she sings all of the tracks just like normal, EXCEPT for the main vocals track. anyone know what the deal is here?

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
Are you using the free version of SVS? I ask because it has a limit on the number of tracks you can run simultaneously.

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
I'm not sure what's in your project, but instrumental tracks also count toward that limit, just in case you also have one loaded into the editor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)