• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Vocaloid ß-Studio

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I can't say I understand what they're saying, but it appears to be a sort of short ("short", 21 minutes) about producing a song, over the course of the day, with making the instrumental first and then using Vocaloid Beta for the vocals. In the latter half, there are some scenes showing different things you can edit in Beta Studio, and I imagine he's talking about the parameters and how intuitive it is to use. Pretty neat!

(Sidenote I tried the auto translate CC JP->ENG after typing this out, and it seems to work decently. I don't have time to go back and rewatch, but if you're interested in a producer's opinions and explanations, it could be worth a watch)

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
If there weren't the same robot joints that Miki has/had in her original V2 form, I'd say the first one is a revival of Ring but at the same time it reminds me a longer-haired version of a virtual Youtuber whom had a design (well, rather illustration) contest back in the time on pixiv (I think she was called YUNI ? But yeah, if it was her, she'd have way longer hair than she used to becausez in my memory she had a short bob)

Granata

*Luna fan number one
Jul 30, 2022
One of the new Vocaloid's name seems to be Hanasou Kanon

At the time posting this the song is not released it but the fact that there's a ß and Hifumi promotes Vocaloid in the caption stongly indicate that she's an upcoming Vocaloid

Edit: They just Tweeted this less than 10 minutes ago man am I fast

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Here's singing examples of the four speculated Vtubers so people can get an idea of what to expect:

(Not her voice provider, but modified from her Voicevox)

Several of their voices are very much in Kamitsubaki's wheelhouse of breathy cute/nasal voices - it makes sense Vocaloid would want something to compete as we know there's demand for that style of singing from Japanese producers.

Ryleigh Goldner

Yes, everyone seems to be asleep.
Here's singing examples of the four speculated Vtubers so people can get an idea of what to expect:

(Not her voice provider, but modified from her Voicevox)

Several of their voices are very much in Kamitsubaki's wheelhouse of breathy cute/nasal voices - it makes sense Vocaloid would want something to compete as we know there's demand for that style of singing from Japanese producers.
Ironically enough, I like Ci the most (her voice's somewhat similar to how I tune Koharu Rikka)

Reactions: MillyAqualine

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor

Here's the β version
The vox mixing in this is better in my opinion (sounds a bit more studio recorded like)
OMG LOVE HER. Kanade Kanon is daughter now
Also And Uge was also revealed as one of the characters and already got a demo

looks like Ci Chan is confirmed to be the 3rd character, and her demo premieres tomorrow

EDIT: Tsumigi was also confirmed, and in the replies to this tweet there are links to premiers of Ci’s and Tsumigi’s demos. They’ll premiere On Friday.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)