• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid 3 and 2 voicebanks on vocaloid 5?

Talha_Vocoding

New Fan
Jan 16, 2022
I own a lot of vocaloid 3 and vocaloid 2 banks and i have not been using vocaloid 3 for a long time and i just can't work with vocaloid 3, I downloaded vocaloid 5 and i have been using it with vocaloid 5 banks but it doesn't show vocaloid 3 banks? I downloaded an V2-libraries preactivated for V3 and it doesnt work. -_-

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
You shouldn’t need to import any V3 banks. And like Patuk said, V2 banks don’t work with V5 natively
And as for importing V2s to V3/4, you can either contact the companies who made your V2s, or grab the code from this list

I can't even make it work with v4x miku! :(
Hmm…can you post any screenshots of your V5 singer list? I can’t see why Miku V4x wouldn’t work with V5.

Reactions: ___

Talha_Vocoding

New Fan
Jan 16, 2022
You shouldn’t need to import any V3 banks. And like Patuk said, V2 banks don’t work with V5 natively
And as for importing V2s to V3/4, you can either contact the companies who made your V2s, or grab the code from this list

Hmm…can you post any screenshots of your V5 singer list? I can’t see why Miku V4x wouldn’t work with V5.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)