• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid BMI List

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
I made a Vocaloid BMI (Body Mass Index) list:

Ling: 16.0
IA: 16.6
Miku: 16.8
UNI: 16.9
Luka: 17.1
Kanon: 17.2
Prima (Taiwan): 17.3
Sweet Ann (Taiwan): 17.5
SONiKA (Taiwan): 17.6
Xingchen/Stardust: 17.6
Rana: 17.7
Anon: 18.0
YOHIOloid: 18.2
YUU: 18.3
WIL: 18.3
KYO: 18.5
Rin: 18.6
Kiyoteru: 19.0
Len: 19.3
MAIKA: 19.7
SONiKA: 20.8
BIG AL (Taiwan): 21.3
Tonio (Taiwan): 21.8
BIG AL: 23.1
AVANNA: 25.2

Cancelled/private loids:
Zhanyin Lorra: 16.9
Akikoloid-chan: 17.2
Ring Suzune: 17.2
Hibiki Lui: 17.9

Please note: Muscle and fat weigh differently, and BMI isn't the be-all-end-all for things like health. This could just help fans understand Vocaloids' weights relative to their heights and how they might be drawn and stuff (and also possibly point out some logic weirdness, like in Ling's case).

wrong_thyme

voisona cross-lang when
Jan 12, 2022
rin and len having a bigger bmi than miku and luka is wild, but the fact len has the biggest bmi of the east asian loids is absolutely feral

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
rin and len having a bigger bmi than miku and luka is wild, but the fact len has the biggest bmi of the east asian loids is absolutely feral
i mean, tbf i think the guys weigh more than the girls in general

but not all loids have a canon bmi so yeah, these are just the ones that have both a height and weight to go off of

and i think in the twins' case they're supposed to be healthy kids, while miku's supposed to have somewhat of an inhuman/sci-fi-ethereal image (going off an interview with wat) and i guess luka could have the "supermodel" excuse?

Honestly kinda scary how almost all of them are underweight

On another note: I'm almost same as Sonika :D
i feel the same way, like these vocaloids should not be weight loss goals (funnily enough some of them are underweight but don't look it at all)

i can forgive miku and ia as they're both supposed to have kind of an inhuman/ethereal element so them being super skinny makes some sense (and they're at least usually drawn that way)

and same, i'd imagine my bmi to be fairly similar to her or maika

Sonika and maika serving healthy bmi realness for the girls and that’s uh end list
yeah! avanna has some meat on her bones as well (and tbf she's slimmer-looking in her boxart compared to her standing image and aki's other art because anime style) and i honestly generally prefer that to most of the female loids being way too thin

yohioloid was skinnier than i thought, i think he's the skinniest male (discounting lui)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)