• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Headcanon Game

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
HUUUGE space fanatic. In fact, i think she’d live in an observation tower! (Her general space-y kind of theme just makes me think about space)

Rana? :rana_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Despite only having an English bank and a common fandom headcanon as a typical weeb, I actually headcanon that Sonika speaks decent Japanese! She's still learning, but she's certainly making progress! She practices with her close friend slash partner in crime Hio, who is fluent!

this is pretty decent for an Engloid, you can't say it's not 😂

How about Kiyoteru? :kiyoterunatural_lili:

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Kiyoteru! I like to think he's not with Ice Mountain anymore: as their popularity rose, he was faced with either remaining a teacher or becoming a full-time rock star, and he chose the latter. There's no hard feelings from any party involved, and he's still his band's biggest fan, as they are his. Also leads a bit of a double life. Most of his students don't know he's a rock star, and most of his fans don't know he's a teacher. Suffers feelings of guilt every now and then over it, but otherwise manages to balance it well.

Hmm... SeeU? :seeu_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Not the popular headcanon for Al, I don't think (correct me if I'm wrong?) but I see him as a gentle giant. He's good at putting on a persona for the stage, and knows how to use his build and deep voice to fit different roles/songs, but in reality he's more of a nervous, detail-oriented person than anything. I don't actually ship him and Ann, but I do see Ann as the calmer of the two with her head on straight, who ends up grounding Al when he starts to get away from himself.

How's about my girl Mirai? :mirai_ani_lili:

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
mirai! i like her a lot (visually mostly lol).... but idk why i have this general headcanon that shes like a high-tech computer geek. maybe its because her look gives me such sci-fi futuristic vibes and i imagine shed be living in that kinda work lol. but i see her as actually being hugely tech savvy and probably a coder :P

next! how about No.7? (from neutrino)

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Nana knows nothing about computers. She may be named after a brand of high end pc's, but she seriously couldn't operate one. Might have to ask Mirai for some lessons. "Excuse me, Mirai-chan. Siri-san won't stop talking. Do you know how to politely ask her about that?"

Uh, Kyo next? :kyo_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
Tonio's a very classy dude and enjoys the finer things in life--a lot of people mistakenly believe he's stuck up but that's certainly not the case! He's actually a friendly guy!

Since we've opened up to other synths now, how about, uh... :sukonetei_smile_lili: //shot

Reactions: WyndReed

Kiritanpo

Funny Lil' Eclipse Deity
Sep 23, 2021
The okayest place on Earth
Tei LOVES true crime podcasts, but she listens to them super loudly, so folks sitting next to her on a train or bus or something can usually faintly hear graphic descriptions of murder through her headphones and tend to get rather put off. However, she's also rather keen at investigation as a result of her interests.

Continuing (starting?) the spooky synth chain, how aboutttt... Mayu? :mayu_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I'm not actually a big fan of the yandere schtick for Mayu, and typically ignore it outright (especially given that "canon" for Vocaloids has always been more of a suggestion than anything) but if we're going for spooky, then I'll play along! A yandere Mayu is a fantastic actress, tricks everyone around into thinking she's just the normal, sweet girl that she honestly usually is. She's also well aware that her love interest target would be horrified at their friends dying or cutting them off, and less likely to want to date her. Thus, drastic measures (while she's perfectly capable of taking them) tend to be a last resort, and she deals in words, insinuations, and happenstance more often than weapons. But hey... that hatchet isn't for nothing... 👁

Sorry if that's not what you're looking for! Here's a normal one too just in case:
Also, on days when Mayu doesn't dress up in lolita fashion, she's the most comfortable thing you'll ever see, sweatpants, a T-shirt or hoodie, no makeup, straight hair. The casual look shocks people when they've only ever seen her in full dress, but it's only natural that people can't be that fancy every day! 😱😂

OK! How about my darling dear, A-Ling? :ling_lili:

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
I'm not actually a big fan of the yandere schtick for Mayu, and typically ignore it outright (especially given that "canon" for Vocaloids has always been more of a suggestion than anything) but if we're going for spooky, then I'll play along! A yandere Mayu is a fantastic actress, tricks everyone around into thinking she's just the normal, sweet girl that she honestly usually is. She's also well aware that her love interest target would be horrified at their friends dying or cutting them off, and less likely to want to date her. Thus, drastic measures (while she's perfectly capable of taking them) tend to be a last resort, and she deals in words, insinuations, and happenstance more often than weapons. But hey... that hatchet isn't for nothing... 👁

Sorry if that's not what you're looking for! Here's a normal one too just in case:
Also, on days when Mayu doesn't dress up in lolita fashion, she's the most comfortable thing you'll ever see, sweatpants, a T-shirt or hoodie, no makeup, straight hair. The casual look shocks people when they've only ever seen her in full dress, but it's only natural that people can't be that fancy every day! 😱😂

OK! How about my darling dear, A-Ling? :ling_lili:
aaa she has way too much canon so headcanoning vsingers in general is hard

she's a bit jealous of all the attention tianyi gets and would love for there to be a collab or event with her starring someday

:ia_chickadee: IA is next

Sep 21, 2019
IA! Despite being from space(?) she's ironically pretty down-to-earth! She's also really into sports and likes tennis the most!(Not super familiar with her canon, so hopefully this doesn't conflict, lol.)

How about Maki?:maki_lili: :tsurumaki_lili:

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Maki's a Japanese collage student going to school for music. She plays guitar in her band with her friends because she had a throat injury. She recently got vocal surgery and her voice came back but it has a slightly different tone. She's also studying English at college for her foreign language credit. Kiyoteru is her vocal coach and is helping her recover her voice and training her to singing voice so she's better and stronger than ever. She likes to get juices from the vending machine at college and brings them to her band meets.

Oh nemu

Last edited:

razelberii

Bless the Lord, O my Soul
Apr 8, 2018
雨リカ
razzyru.com
:nemu_smile_lili:
No matter how old she gets, Nemu has a large collection of stuffed animals she cares about and loves deeply. Every night she tucks each one in and wishes them to have sweet dreams. She herself has a hard time sleeping each night unless she has one with her.

Though, she also always brings a stuffed animal with her wherever she goes. Which means, Nemu can sleep anywhere... All she needs is just a stuffed animal. Oh, silly Nemu. Looks like she fell asleep again!

Next: :gackpo_smile_lili: Gakupo?

Kiritanpo

Funny Lil' Eclipse Deity
Sep 23, 2021
The okayest place on Earth
Gakupo knows a whole bunch of folk songs & rhymes, and he does his best to make sure they get passed on to the next generation! As such, he likes to teach all kinds of songs to the younger synths, from work songs & shanties to nursery rhymes.

Next person, Rubyyyy! :ruby_smile_lili:

Reactions: razelberii

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
Gakupo knows a whole bunch of folk songs & rhymes, and he does his best to make sure they get passed on to the next generation! As such, he likes to teach all kinds of songs to the younger synths, from work songs & shanties to nursery rhymes.

Next person, Rubyyyy! :ruby_smile_lili:
Ruby likes to go around shipping other Vocaloids, but she's particularly fond of pestering Cyber Diva and Cyber Songman to just kiss already! The pair aren't as angry as they are awkward and uncomfortable about this behavior.

Reactions: Kiritanpo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)