• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Headcanon Game

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
She's a robot (an extremely-sophisticated, sentient robot) but gets very angry if people call her that, wanting to be seen as just another human girl. Being called a robot is her trigger button. (This is a headcanon I've had since I heard the song "Miki's feelings" by Gobou-P a few years ago.)

Next, what about Amy? :amy_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wario94 and Jisenku

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
She's a robot (an extremely-sophisticated, sentient robot) but gets very angry if people call her that, wanting to be seen as just another human girl. Being called a robot is her trigger button. (This is a headcanon I've had since I heard the song "Miki's feelings" by Gobou-P a few years ago.)

Next, what about Amy? :amy_lili:
I see Amy as being really into fashion, but she does not like to show, so she always dresses simply. She is a very positive person but sometimes may get a bit selfish. Her best friends are Daina & Chris. She grew up with Chris, so he is like a brother to her. And she met Daina in the fashion school.

Next is, Akikoloid :akikoloid_lili:

• Love
Reactions: Leon and ---

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
Very extroverted, has an incredibly encouraging attitude and loves to make people laugh. She adores the limelight, so she's absolutely devastated that she so rarely gets to perform. Is quite jealous of the other Vocaloids. However, she and the other scrapped/private loids get together from time to time to have their own mini concerts to keep their spirits up! She's also programmed to advertise LAWSON in one way or another in every conversation she has.
How about Zunko? :zunko_smile_lili: :tohukozunko_smile_lili:
Ooooh, Zunko! I reckon I could fill up a book with all the headcanons I have for her but I'll list just a few.
Her first name is actually Junko (her creators have actually stated this as canon).
Nothing makes her happier than seeing zunda become popular all over Japan, and whenever she spots anything zunda-flavoured in a shop she will immediately buy it. (I live in Japan and yes, once in a blue moon I do see zunda mochi and zunda-flavoured stuff in shops... you can bet I snatch them all up as soon as I see them lol).
When she was a child her family often took her on vacation to famous sightseeing spots all around the Tohoku region; while she thought nothing of it at the time, it eventually led to her developing a fervent passion for promoting her home region to the world.
She's best friends with Yukari and Maki (based on popular depictions in the Japanese Voiceroid fandom).
Also, for some reason I've always pictured her as being extremely prone to motion sickness. lol
Whoops... I said I was going to list just a few headcanons but that's still a lot. Anyway, how about... Sora?:sora_lili:

Last edited:
Reactions: ---

___

Oct 8, 2019
I still like to think that her and Nana are sisters/relatives despite her not being Coco anymore.

Speaking of.....:nana_smile_lili:

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Ooooh, Zunko! I reckon I could fill up a book with all the headcanons I have for her but I'll list just a few.
Her first name is actually Junko (her creators have actually stated this as canon).
Nothing makes her happier than seeing zunda become popular all over Japan, and whenever she spots anything zunda-flavoured in a shop she will immediately buy it. (I live in Japan and yes, once in a blue moon I do see zunda mochi and zunda-flavoured stuff in shops... you can bet I snatch them all up as soon as I see them lol).
When she was a child her family often took her on vacation to famous sightseeing spots all around the Tohoku region; while she thought nothing of it at the time, it eventually led to her developing a fervent passion for promoting her home region to the world.
She's best friends with Yukari and Maki (based on popular depictions in the Japanese Voiceroid fandom).
Also, for some reason I've always pictured her as being extremely prone to motion sickness. lol
Whoops... I said I was going to list just a few headcanons but that's still a lot. Anyway, how about... Sora?:sora_lili:
Sora is the oldest one out of all the AHSloids despite being the newest one released. She is actually 23-27 yrs old, but she says and everyone thinks that she is 17, bc she does not want to be called old. She is like an aunt to the little AHSloids (such as Yuki, Ai, Shouta, Kiritan, etc) Her best friends are Minase Kou & Kyomochi Seika. Her personality is really kind, but she does not like when things aren't going her way. She works as a secretary. She actually prefers to type on a typing machine rather than on the computer lol. She also likes 18th fashion. Her favorite thing to do is macrame. Every holiday she nits something for someone. She is also very elegant, even Yukari thinks that she is very elegant (and I headcanon Yukari as being the most elegant Vocaloid)

Next will be Tone Rion :rion_lili:

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
I still like to think that her and Nana are sisters/relatives despite her not being Coco anymore.

Speaking of.....:nana_smile_lili:
Ok, let's try. Nana is a very optimistic, but also a very clumsy person. As her bio says she is the one person to run into a light pole while eating toast on her way to school. Her best friend is Zunko, Fukase & Kumi Hitsuboku. She is also kind of mindless, not as mindless as Teto or Fukase, but still very mindless. She loves wearing Berets and small skirts. Her favorite food is apples, duh. After becoming a Vocaloid she mostly hangs out with other unpopular Vocaloids such as Kokone & Galaco. Also after becoming a Vocaloid she kinda forgot about her family. All of her relatives do not like when she talks with her Vocaloid voice (except for Petit since she is also a Vocaloid, but Petit still prefers when she talks in her UTAU/Garageband voice). She also stopped playing with Petit after becoming a Vocaloid, which Petit is sad about since she has no friends sadly (Not counting Sasayaki but its too long to explain)

Next is Ling :ling_lili:!

Reactions: --- and ___

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Sora is the oldest one out of all the AHSloids despite being the newest one released. She is actually 23-27 yrs old, but she says and everyone thinks that she is 17, bc she does not want to be called old. She is like an aunt to the little AHSloids (such as Yuki, Ai, Shouta, Kiritan, etc) Her best friends are Minase Kou & Kyomochi Seika. Her personality is really kind, but she does not like when things aren't going her way. She works as a secretary. She actually prefers to type on a typing machine rather than on the computer lol. She also likes 18th fashion. Her favorite thing to do is macrame. Every holiday she nits something for someone. She is also very elegant, even Yukari thinks that she is very elegant (and I headcanon Yukari as being the most elegant Vocaloid)

Next will be Tone Rion :rion_lili:
Ok, let's try. Nana is a very optimistic, but also a very clumsy person. As her bio says she is the one person to run into a light pole while eating toast on her way to school. Her best friend is Zunko, Fukase & Kumi Hitsuboku. She is also kind of mindless, not as mindless as Teto or Fukase, but still very mindless. She loves wearing Berets and small skirts. Her favorite food is apples, duh. After becoming a Vocaloid she mostly hangs out with other unpopular Vocaloids such as Kokone & Galaco. Also after becoming a Vocaloid she kinda forgot about her family. All of her relatives do not like when she talks with her Vocaloid voice (except for Petit since she is also a Vocaloid, but Petit still prefers when she talks in her UTAU/Garageband voice). She also stopped playing with Petit after becoming a Vocaloid, which Petit is sad about since she has no friends sadly (Not counting Sasayaki but its too long to explain)

The next is Ling, not Rion! There was a bit of a mistake here

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma

She's a lot like Yuu from Sakura Trick: loud, outgoing, sporty, not very smart, easily flustered, conscious of her space, vaguely aware that she's gay but not really willing to address it upfront. She's Tianyi's best friend and she tries to keep her safe from heartbreak and mean fans. She's complete and utter shipper trash; she ships her brother with anyone he shows any amount of friendliness towards, much to his chagrin. (She just wants him to be happy!) Has already asked to be the godmother of Tianyi and Yanhe's first child, much to their confusion.

Hmm... Lapis? :lapis_smile_lili:

• Love
Reactions: ___

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
goddammit Lapis, you deserve nice fairy wings and I will headcanon them for you~ 🧚

what abooout :xinhua_smile_lili:
I know its generic, but I see her as someone who is really into art, digital and traditional. Its her favorite thing to do. Her best friends are Zhang Chuchu, Yuecheng, Yao Luniang & Yuezheng Ling. She is always trying to support and introduce King, Chuchu & Luniang to everyone in hope of bringing them some popularity. She actually is really shy, but most people in school are afraid of her bc of that time when she ruined that girl's career XD Xin Hua is also really into French and European culture in general, so she really likes to talk lo Alys. She sometimes teases Tianyi for not getting a Japanese update earlier than her

next is the 2nd best girl Lorra :lorra_rylitah:

Reactions: riz_lady

riz_lady

Extreme Sonika Enjoyer
I know its generic, but I see her as someone who is really into art, digital and traditional. Its her favorite thing to do. Her best friends are Zhang Chuchu, Yuecheng, Yao Luniang & Yuezheng Ling. She is always trying to support and introduce King, Chuchu & Luniang to everyone in hope of bringing them some popularity. She actually is really shy, but most people in school are afraid of her bc of that time when she ruined that girl's career XD Xin Hua is also really into French and European culture in general, so she really likes to talk lo Alys. She sometimes teases Tianyi for not getting a Japanese update earlier than her

next is the 2nd best girl Lorra :lorra_rylitah:
I don't have many headcanons for vocaloid characters but I feel like Lorra would have a really big interest in modern art, especially in stuff like Dadaism. She's extremely curious and probably constantly asks questions about things like a little kid lmao.

Anyway...how about :sonika_lili: sonika my beloved

• Love
Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
I don't have many headcanons for vocaloid characters but I feel like Lorra would have a really big interest in modern art, especially in stuff like Dadaism. She's extremely curious and probably constantly asks questions about things like a little kid lmao.

Anyway...how about :sonika_lili: sonika my beloved
Idk how to explain her. She is to herself in some situations and very outgoing in other situations. But she does hates Gumi. Also when she likes something she goes hardcore fan-girl about it. She is also a big bl admirer along with Rin.

Next up is Miku :miku_winter_lili:!

Sep 21, 2019
Miku!!! She's a little sweetheart and even though she's by no means a "diva", she really enjoys the spotlight because she gets invited to do all sorts of cool collabs and stuff! (Think stuff like Snow Miku, the Lux commercial, and other stuff along those lines!)

How about Una?:una_lili:

• Love
Reactions: ___

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Is this azuki I like to think after she got famous on Nico Nico, Macha and azuki was scouted buy a idol agency. She has stage fright and macha always calms her down. She is embarrassed by her idol like singing but she always gives a entergtic performance (think Jojo siwa). She starts to have fun and get into once she's all warmed up. Also macha is her rock.

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

aru ii

Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
Is this azuki I like to think after she got famous on Nico Nico, Macha and azuki was scouted buy a idol agency. She has stage fright and macha always calms her down. She is embarrassed by her idol like singing but she always gives a entergtic performance (think Jojo siwa). She starts to have fun and get into once she's all warmed up. Also macha is her rock.
you forgot to assign a vocaloid to the next person

MsMillenia2339

Fanfic Maker
Sep 20, 2021
Perfect! Yuu: The youngest of the Zolo Project and may be shy, but has a high range for the group. In collaborative work when making new songs, he has a strong yet effective ideas.
Can anyone do Mawarine Shuu, please?

Kiritanpo

Funny Lil' Eclipse Deity
Sep 23, 2021
The okayest place on Earth
Shuu has a rather 'delicate' sort of personality, almost stuck-up but not quite. He collects interesting accessories, hats and other things like that, and is the guy to go to if you need some unique clothes with a professional flair.

Next person, how about Minus?:minus_lili: :stardust_minus_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)