• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Headcanon Game

Sep 21, 2019
Mikoto!! Mikoto is Hime’s older sibling who’s always looking out for her younger sister. Comes across like she may be moody or disinterested, but is actually very friendly. She very calm and composed, but Hime drives her crazy sometimes.
I like to think she kind of acts as a big sister/guardian for the other Gynoids.
(Please no one kill me for calling Mikoto a “she”. Since Gynoid said they’re “free of gender”, I always thought that meant it’s kind of up to interpretation in a way being they’re both spirits and all, but maybe I’m mistaken.)
Enigmatic. Seemingly appeared out of nowhere and subsequently dominated worldwide charts. Is rumoured to have a walk-in closet for her eyewear, which is more akin to a bank vault (that stuff is expensive). Friends with other fashion-forward vocaloids, like Mew. she is quietly confident, sweet, and remarkably witty. Despite being wealthy she loves ramen noodles and has a cabinet full. Woefully follows baking tutorials, and accidentally singed one of her wigs when she tried to flambé something one time.
This is my new headcanon for Cyva and this should be her canon personality. Change my mind.
Edit: How about :merli_lili:?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatGirlMyra

andantina

Jun 10, 2020
ashes to ashes
Mikoto!! Mikoto is Hime’s older sibling who’s always looking out for her younger sister. Comes across like she may be moody or disinterested, but is actually very friendly. She very calm and composed, but Hime drives her crazy sometimes.
I like to think she kind of acts as a big sister/guardian for the other Gynoids.
(Please no one kill me for calling Mikoto a “she”. Since Gynoid said they’re “free of gender”, I always thought that meant it’s kind of up to interpretation in a way being they’re both spirits and all, but maybe I’m mistaken.)

This is my new headcanon for Cyva and this should be her canon personality. Change my mind.
Edit: How about :merli_lili:?
A fashion model since she was 7 years old. Doesn’t know what “weekends” are since she goes to a photoshoot at least once a day. Frequently seen as a snob by the media/general public since she rarely allows interviews and doesn’t smile very often, but she’s actually just incredibly shy. She started a singing career much later after being gifted a microphone by her sister, Lapis, who has since gone to travel the world.

hmm... how bout vy2? :vy2_lili:

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
You know how many younger Vocaloid fans like to have a "Vocaloid High School (or some variation of it)" AU headcanon where the Vocaloid characters are just regular high school students?

Well, in my version of that AU, Mew is the librarian at Vocaloid Academy. She owns several pet cats that are her pride and joy (this is far from unique), and occasionally she'll bring them to school and let them hang out in the library. This makes her very popular among the students, though it's gotten her into trouble with the school authorities because they claim it's unhygienic and some students might be allergic (fair enough, to be honest...) and that kind of thing.

Now, how about... Gumi? :gumi_lili:

Katastrophe

Not An Actual Phoenix
Apr 8, 2018
I headcanon my Gumi as the engineer/hacker/inventor of the bunch! :love:

In my "Vocaloids are Vocal Androids" universe, she's the only one among them who knows the most about everyone's inner workings, to the point where she can be relied on to provide basic "first aid" if they're damaged. She can even provide helpful "hacks" for their internal software. For example, she made a VSQx tagging system to help everyone with internal file organization, and also, with outside human help, managed to modify Piko so that he could use the V5 engine even without an official Sony update. All this under the company's nose, of course.

Speaking of Piko, how about Piko?

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
Following my "Vocaloid Academy" headcanon AU, he left his idol group (ARS MAGNA) and enrolled in Vocaloid Academy to become a Vocaloid. He used to be popular at his old school, but at Vocaloid Academy he's had difficulty making friends because his classmates instantly dismissed him as "nothing special".

What about Lapis? :lapis_smile_lili:

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
I liked Lapis's character mainly because she's a fairy :lapis_ani_lili: and I headcanon her to be a lot like how Disney portrays fairies, basically like any Tinkerbell movie lol. I imagine her being really tiny, and being out and about in nature a lot. It's a shame her official design doesn't have wings (A fairy without wings????) so I'd imagine her wings to be a light, clear blue. And of course, lots of glitter!!

What do we all think of Mew :mew_lili:??

Reactions: BambooGarden101
I see Mew as being shy and a lone wolf. She likes people, but she prefers being on her own with her many... many... many cats. She doesn't really have a best friend, but she is closest to Miriam. She loves reading and is wickedly smart, but not many know about that due to her lonesome type. She's very romantic and likes daydreaming a lot. If you're talking to her, there's a ninety percent chance she's not really listening.

What about poor forgotten Leon?

KizelFox

Gotta love Spanishloids
Sep 30, 2020
Vet school (help me)
Wise, with much advice to offer from his many years of experience, but also has his head in the clouds at times.
Thinks it would be nice to have more recognition, but also reminds himself that he didn't become a Vocaloid for the sake of popularity.
Happily married to Lola, though they don't have any kids.
Closest friends are Big Al, Kaito, Tonio, Bruno, and Chris.
In his spare time, he enjoys painting and gardening, and he's especially fond of growing his own veggies.
Has the biggest sweet tooth and is not known for sharing when cake is involved.

How about la reina Maika? :maika_lili:

Reactions: REDD

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
Because of her wide knowledge of different languages, she's always translating almost everything for Bruno and Clara since they're embarrassed about their "broken english"

Also she and Ona are the same, it's her secret identity she goes as whenever she needs a break

How about my girl Prima?

polyphonicprairies

master procrastinator
Prima is definitely a drinker, likes wine. She's had some bad relationships in the past, unfortunately. She secretly kind of despises opera singing, and actually isn't too good a singer. She's fancy in public, but in private she is kinda lazy.

Aand she's also a lesbian, of course.

How bout my boy, the great :oliver_lili:?

BambooGarden101

現実逃避
Aug 10, 2018
La-La Land
He lost his eye in a monster attack. He has no memory of this, but must keep his eye bandaged at all times or else he will remember what happened to him and succumb to the monster's curse. Idk

Akari? :akari_lili:

• Wow
Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
She’s Yukari’s more excitable younger sister. She’s okay being in Yukari’s shadow: as much as she loves the limelight, she’s happy just living her own life. She and One are best friends. They’re convinced their sisters are in love and keep trying to get them together so they can be in-laws.

Miriam? :miriam_lili:

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Miriam is the one that all of the other vocaloids look up to and ask for advice, but she doesn’t talk much. She likes to sit at cafes, drink coffee, read mystery novels, and people watch. Gives off cool aunt vibes.

How about :avanna_lili:???

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Avanna is an avid plant mom whose life has become overrun by her fern Speneli's cuttings that she keeps starting because she is gonna give them to the other vocaloids as gifts... she never follows through on that however

Let's go Maika

Reactions: WyndReed

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
She's a 30 something that's really into fashion and judges people who are into tacky hype brands. She's got her life together and is stable. She may not have a lot of friends and fans but she are really close to the ones she has. She also loves her cat that she lives with in her metropolitan apartment.

Miki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)