• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID Headcanon Game

___

Oct 8, 2019
Wow, never heard that one before. Heard it about MEIKO but never Miriam lol. Then again, I've never heard any headcanons about Miriam other than my own.
I see her as fed-up middle aged lady and chronic alcoholic kinda goes with that :LOL: you should share your pearsonal headcanons in journal or something~

Jan 11, 2020
Tonio eh? Let's see...

I envision him as someone who's very passionate and devoted to his craft (classical singing), exudes a large presence on stage but is a more low-key gentleman backstage. Others wrongly presume that he's some sort of bourgeois-esque figure for enjoying fine wine, classical music, and other such things, however, he's incredibly down to earth and humble; often being the rock that keeps Prima grounded in reality due to that quality. A Pun connoisseur that'll make you gawk but secretly impress you, which is only part of his undeniable charm. Probably sings loudly in the shower, much to everyone's dismay.

How about SeeU? :seeu_ani_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Spunky, kind of a brat, but with a good core. She's energetic and likable, although sometimes her antics get carried away. A really colorful style, I bet her room would be a multi-colored mess (but still somehow aesthetically pleasing)!

Al? :bigal_lili:

Reactions: Krin

static-oceans

I feel so high in the blue, blue sky
Dec 2, 2019
My hc for Al is that he is an actual reanimated corpse but hides in plain sight superman style. He'll joke around and say his stitches are real and that he's a zombie, but at that point everyone thinks it's a joke
also he's dating a werewolf (dex lol)

:yohioloid_smile_lili: :0?

• Love
Reactions: Leon
Jan 11, 2020
Enigmatic. Seemingly appeared out of nowhere and subsequently dominated worldwide charts. Is rumoured to have a walk-in closet for her eyewear, which is more akin to a bank vault (that stuff is expensive). Friends with other fashion-forward vocaloids, like Mew. she is quietly confident, sweet, and remarkably witty. Despite being wealthy she loves ramen noodles and has a cabinet full. Woefully follows baking tutorials, and accidentally singed one of her wigs when she tried to flambé something one time.

(I'm having so much fun doing this hahah, I'm sorry if theyre long or not exactly the definition of headcanon ;; )

what about Galaco? :galaco_lili:

Enigmatic. Seemingly appeared out of nowhere and subsequently dominated worldwide charts. Is rumoured to have a walk-in closet for her eyewear, which is more akin to a bank vault (that stuff is expensive). Friends with other fashion-forward vocaloids, like Mew. she is quietly confident, sweet, and remarkably witty. Despite being wealthy she loves ramen noodles and has a cabinet full. Woefully follows baking tutorials, and accidentally singed one of her wigs when she tried to flambé something one time.
I love this way too much-

Reactions: UMA.55 (inactive)

mochagatari

Expert Mikunologist & Akaripiko Pioneer
Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
what about Galaco? :galaco_lili:
A brash, cheerful college student studying astronomy that's obsessed with finding aliens and with her galaxy aesthetic. Loves to tease and can be kinda annoying sometimes but is genuinely a good and attentive friend when it counts. Loves to flirt, search for UFOs and have glitter-filled parties with tons of lights. She's also roomies with Piko (whom she constantly drives up the wall) and best pals with Akari.

:yukari_lili: Yukari? :>c

She's a quiet and shy little highschool student that has a raging crush on her teacher (obviously that teacher is Kiyoteru). She's very artistic and likes to sing. She often sings with Kiyoteru and likes to harmonize with him. She daydreams and doodles a lot in class and hates Maths and sciences. She prefers art and musical classes. She likes writing stories and songs but is too shy to show anyone. She can't fall asleep without her stuffed bunny, but she's kinda ashamed of that. She likes baking.

What about... MEIKO?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
She's well-meaning, but aggressive, so everyone that doesn't know her is terrified of her. A fun drunk, but she wasn't always that way. Gets anxious about money and does her best to stretch every yen. Will murder anyone who hurts Miku or the twins, emotionally or physically.
Arsloid? :arsloid_smile_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)