• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
@uncreepy, @hamano: Thanks so very much to you both! I'm thinking about preordering now.... :)

Purely for the sake of interest, I/the machine got "complete" from 【山下しゅんや氏イラスト】BISHOUJO ReMIXシリーズ「初音ミク」フィギュア Amazon予約開始【コトブキヤ】 (the blog/site the tweet linked to). It looks like it's just part of the name:

BISHOUJO ReMIXシリーズ 初音ミク 1/7 完成品フィギュア(Amazon)
BISHOUJO ReMIXシリーズ 初音ミク 1/7 完成品フィギュア(あみあみ)
BISHOUJO ReMIXシリーズ 初音ミク 1/7 完成品フィギュア(あみあみ楽天)
BISHOUJO ReMIXシリーズ 初音ミク 1/7 完成品フィギュア(あみあみYahoo!)
BISHOUJO ReMIXシリーズ 初音ミク 1/7 完成品フィギュア(でじたみん楽天)
BISHOUJO ReMIXシリーズ 初音ミク 1/7 完成品フィギュア(でじたみんYahoo!)
BISHOUJO ReMIXシリーズ 初音ミク 1/7 完成品フィギュア(駿河屋)
BISHOUJO ReMIXシリーズ 初音ミク 1/7 完成品フィギュア(アニメイト)

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Crazy how the cartoon figure looks fake but real at the same time. For the colors being slightly off, I guess one is just more saturated (maybe they wanted a more official-y one vs popping colors).

I checked out the website for the sakura Miku stuff and there is a really weird 31 sec video promo where the bracelet flies in through the corner painstakingly slow.

This bracelet is ¥5,000 (like $46), ¥5,500 with tax ($51).... It is is rock, polyester wind cord, cuprammonium rayon, brass, and pewter. They have other anime collabs, too and they all look pretty similar except the dangling charm/colors are different 「ANAHITA STONES」と人気アニメ作品のコラボレーション、注目のアイテムを見逃すな!

The item is available on Amazon and they actually say what stones are being used for it (rose quartz, Madagascar rose, red agate, green fluorite, pearl, white agate, snow quarts).

Reactions: Ika Musume
Sep 21, 2019
It looks like Tokyo Otaku Mode is running some small discounts (and they've also got a page for "wallet friendly figures" which includes some Miku ones). I figured it'd be worth sharing here for my fellow figure collectors!

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Sakura Miku figma preprders open tomorrow, here's a closer look at her and the accessories she comes with:

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
Sakura Miku figma preprders open tomorrow, here's a closer look at her and the accessories she comes with:

oh my god. i saw this earlier and i just... i already have both of the sakura miku nendoroids but !!!!! yet ive been considering placing this on preorder. look!! more things to throw my money at during a global crisis :ia_ani_lili::ia_ani_lili::ia_ani_lili::ia_ani_lili:

also love the cute little camera so much djshdjsbf. the colour scheme of the figma seems more like that of the 274 sakura miku nendoroid, which i'm glad because i much preferred the colours of 274... (although 500 ver DID had cuter accessories)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
^Thankfully doesn't affect me. EMS and Air from Japan and Finland still run normally.
‐----------
The Nendoroid Doll Sakura Miku is now at preorder stage ( surprisingly soon after the 1st announcement). As with the normal Nendo Doll Miku, you can also buy the costumes separately (if you want to dress up your other nendoroid dolls in Miku cosplay)

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
I wonder if there is a website that is 3rd party and takes shipments from Japan to a country besides the US and then ships to US? Know what I mean?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I don't think such a service exists, besides it would probably end up being fairly expensive, to the point where just using DHL or FedEx would end up cheaper (they work normally around the world I believe)

Reactions: Ika Musume

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)