• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
As expected, Taito's Sakura Miku 2021 ver has a limited version (eyes closed smiling).

Hatsune Miku Pierretta prize figure has been rereleased

Hatsune Miku × SIGG collaboration insulated travel bottles and food jar

Reactions: mobius017

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Hatsune Miku×rockin'star collab pop up shop goods

Runner ups from the 3rd Sega costume design contest are appearing next summer as acrylic keychain stands

Hatsune Miku × GILD Design duraluminium iPhone case

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
Hatsune Miku: Love is War Refined ver.
107.jpg
Well crap. Do I go ahead and buy the re-release "Love is War" figure or do I wait for the "refined version?" I've been seeing the re-release deluxe version for below $200 lately. I'm guessing that the new one will be $300.

(EDIT) This made me go back and check around. Prices are all high on eBay. Of the three sites i saw before that had it for cheap, two of them are out of stock now. I went ahead and ordered a deluxe version from the remaining site for $175.

I got a big sheet of acrylic I've been holding on to. Probably time to build that display case I've been thinking about.

Last edited:

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
There’s a new Miku Funko pop figurine based on her V4x design that’s up for pre-orders currently

Funko’s blog is down right now but this listing is from the official funko amazon shop

EDIT: So i did some searching around and turns out that there will also be a Luka V4x figure too.

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I am kinda laughing, though, that the Miku guitar uses the wrong blue, and the cutout for it doesn't color match to it, so it's just very clear that it technically doesn't match Miku 😂😭

(Actually, to be fair, the lighting highlights on the drawn guitar do appear to try to make it more of an aqua, so it looks like iXima did what he could while staying faithful to the official colors LOL)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Dollfie Dream Meiko announced:
We finally have news on Dollfie Dream Meiko: preorders start on April 18th at Dolpa 45 and on the 19th at Dollfie Online store and all physical Volks DD shops. Note the order period ends on May 5th. Also available for preorder is a Senbonzakura outfit for her.

• Love
Reactions: Leon

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Miku Expo 2021 Online scale figure announcement from Alphamax

Chinese New Year Miku scale figure from F:NEX

Winner of the 3rd Sega figure design contest has finally emerged as an actual prize figure. The Splash Parade figure will release in August

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Various Kotonoha Akane & Aoi goods

Spotted a couple of Miku plushies on Taito's this week's new arrivals (Girly image plushie mascots (3 versions) and Big Sakura Miku plushies (being 30cm tall they're much bigger than the usual Taito plushies)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)