• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Sega's Snow Miku 2021 dodeka jumbo plushie coming
(Screenshot from Snow Miku website)
20210119_091238.jpg

Snow Miku 2021 costume set:
First look at the actual Snow Miku 2021 costume set for Dollfie Dream

Also bad news to us who were eagerly expecting the Racing Miku 2019 figure, it's delayed all the way to August
Got this email today:
20210119_092110.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ronny777

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA

More VOCALOID Funko pops were announced during the ongoing Funko Fair.
Funko Europe also posted the trio so the Hot Topic exclusive should have European sellers once they announce them.
I dont particularly love funko pops but I do love to accumulate more material items that are pink and they're just so cheap lol...I'll probably end up picking these up.
And thanks to my poor decisions in middle school I'm a "Hot Topic VIP" and get 5 dollar off rewards all the time so :cybersongman_lili:

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
If I were wealthy I would have a room in my house that was a Hatsune Miku "shrine" (so to speak). I'd want an example of each bit of official merchandise. It wouldn't be to "prove" what a fan I am. I just like the idea of having an archive of all this stuff all in one place. It would be cool to exhibit sections of it at conventions as a display for people to see.

I'd love to see things like a display case of every Nendroid figure or every event-related plushie. Or each of the Project DIVA arcade machines side-by-side. Stuff like that.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Hatsune Miku collaboration camping gear from Futatsusora/Gugenka; chair, cutting/serving board, barbecue tongs and frying pan (not sure if this type has a specific term in English)

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Two new prize figures from FuRyu are in the works. Official names for these are not yet certain, but first is a devil(?)/dragon(?) Miku noodle stopper figure, second is a strawberry cake dress Miku.

EthmBNaXEAAuGJU.jpg20210206_105404.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)