• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Vocaloid Merchandise News

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Racing Miku 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 plushies from Good Smile Company and capsule toys goods to celebrate 15th Anniversary(●'◡'●)❤❤🎁🎀

Last edited:

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I know that feeling..I wanted some goods too, but they sold out so quickly..but I think some of them will be back in stock again in some days/weeks (it's a big online store), so I recommend to bookmark the page of the item and check it sometimes ^-^

Reactions: InstallGentoo

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
Miku kuji lottery goods(●'◡'●)🎁🎀
(a kuji lottery is a lottery ticket you buy at a store and immediately know what prize goods you've won and can take it from the store. Being a lottery, is complete luck and the less expensive goods have more and more tickets, but if you find a store that has available only the more rare goods, then you'll likely get them because the remaining tickets of that store are for those goods)

cute Miku figure from Furyu(❁´◡`❁)❤❤🎀

Last edited:
Reactions: InstallGentoo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)