(Vocaloid/UTAU fanfic) More Than What She Seems

RoboCheatsyTM

That one Sukone Tei stan
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Hi! I just wanted to share a fanfic I've been working on. It's mainly about Sukone Tei, but the Cryptonloids and the other Vipperloids play various roles as well. It has ~3 chapters that I've uploaded so far (I've written more, but I'm only updating weekly) and I'm quite proud of it. There's more info in the summary! ^^
Hope you all enjoy it, and if you do, feel free to share it! :miku_rylitah:

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

I write mediocre OliLen fanfiction.
Sep 11, 2019
Would you possibly consider posting to Ao3 as well? I don't have a FF account anymore, but I'd love to follow you! If not, that's alright; I can just bookmark it or something.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
I finally got caught up! I really like it so far. It's very easy to read, which helps its setting and characters shine through. I especially love Tei and Teto's relationship. It's really sweet! :lapis_ani_lili: I also love how Len's a total dork. Dorky Len is Best Len.

(By the way, is Len's girlfriend Kizuna Akari, or just a random girl who happens to be named Akari? Either way, I cracked up at Tei confronting her, and I'm normally not a fan of yandere situations! :LOL:)

Reactions: RoboCheatsyTM

RoboCheatsyTM

That one Sukone Tei stan
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Thank you so much for reading and for your feedback! :D

Tei and Teto's relationship was fun to explore, and I always saw them as super close friends that are kind of like sisters, so I tried to reflect that in my writings! I'm glad you think it's sweet, because that was my goal!

Dorky Len is Best Len.
^I second this notion! XD

Also, Len's girlfriend isn't Kizuna Akari. It totally slipped my mind that there was already a Vocaloid with a similar name! So Akari's some random girl. XD
I'm glad you thought Tei's confrontation with Akari was funny, because I wanted to make it comical so I could have Yandere elements without having to write anything horror-ish.

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Hey, what do you have against birthday cake ice cream? What has it ever done to you? :LOL:

I liked seeing Tei's softer, more on-her-toes side! It was a very simple and sweet chapter.

Reactions: RoboCheatsyTM

RoboCheatsyTM

That one Sukone Tei stan
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
Added chapters 14 and 15 this week! Two chapters in one week because why not?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)