• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

(Vocaloid/UTAU fanfic) More Than What She Seems

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I just wanna say, I love how you've kept Tei a yandere without being outright evil like she is in a lot of fanfics/songs. A lot of portrayals of her make her unsympathetic or just outright hard to sympathize with, but you've kept her a likable character who just makes questionable choices.
Sukone Tei Smiling lIlI

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion
Sep 21, 2019
Thank you! I put a lot of thought into trying to keep the yandere aspect without going overboard, so it means a lot to me that you left this comment pointing out what I've done with her character!

(This is unrelated, but how did you get the smiling Tei to show up as a smilie? It doesn't show up for me in the smilies menu. o_O)

Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ah, I missed the last few updates! Having read them -

D'aaaaaaw! I like the departure from Tei's usual portrayal; she'll go to great lengths to get Len's attention, but realizes when she's gone too far and takes a step back until Len's ready to initiate. That ending was perfect and so, so sweet. We all need us a Len-kun.

(I also liked the reference to girls only wanting to date him for his fame, sad though it was - I've also got this headcanon that Len's an intense romantic that nevertheless had trouble finding love for years for that very reason.)

Great job, and I can't wait for the sequel!

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)