Vocaloid Whose Line is it Anyway

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Bad ideas for Miku Appends:
Miku Whale (Finding Dory reference, anyone?)

Innovative ways to promote Vocaloids:
  • Vocaloid voices are used for automated cold calls, bus stop announcement voices, telephone banking voices, etc.
  • A new American Idol-esque/Britain's Got Talent-esque show where the Vocaloids compete against and judge each other.
Winning new songs created for the above American Idol-esque/Britain's Got Talent-esque show where the Vocaloids compete against and judge each other:

Stardust Daydreamer

~ Magic, Mental Health, and Music ~
Apr 9, 2018
Next Miku Voice bank:
Let’s see, we have Miku Original, Solid, Sweet, Dark, Soft, English, and Chinese....Maybe the next Miku voicebanks will be a Sassy append and a Silly append for Japanese and English? Since most of Miku’s appends start with “S”....

Winning new songs created for the above American Idol-esque/Britain's Got Talent-esque show where the Vocaloids compete against and judge each other:
“The V2 Editor Crashed When I Was Writing This Song (Damn You Len and Tonio)” - Performed by Rin and Prima
“Generic, Somewhat Gay Love Song” - Performed by all female teenage Vocaloids
“We’re Not The Same!” - Performed by Anon and Kanon (with harmonies from Rin and Mirai)
“Ah, What A Short, Not So Wonderful Life” - Performed by Cyber Songman
“The Same Five Notes, But It’s So Catchy You Don’t Care” - Performed by CYBERnetic UNIverse (Cyber Songman and Uni)
“Awkward, Edgy Piano and Music Box Song” - Performed by V Flower and Fukase (Unavailable in the US iTunes Store)
“Original Flavor Death” - Performed by LEON, LOLA, and Miriam

The Vocaloids prepare for the possibility of V5 by:

RoboCheatsyTM

That one Sukone Tei stan
Sep 21, 2019
www.robocheatsy.com
  • "Please Don't Make Rin Royalty Ever Again" sung by Len with harmonies by pretty much anyone who was involved in DoE.
  • "Please Stop Making Me Sing Perverted Songs" sung by Len
  • "I Like Leeks" sung by Miku
  • "I'm Not Budget Cyber Diva" sung by Ruby
  • "I Like Singing Edgy Songs" sung by Rin
  • "Himouto! Una-chan!" Otomachi Una (If you get why I made the reference, congratulations! You get a cookie. :3)
  • "Please Stop Arguing About Our Relationship" Rin and Len
  • "Sega, Please Stop Snubbing Us" sung by Kaito and Meiko
  • "Update Me" sung by Utatane Piko with harmonies by Miriam
The next new Vocaloid will be:

• Haha
Reactions: patuk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)