• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

vocaloidcreatornoob's covers

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Hmm.... to add emotions it's more on the tuning progress. I probably mentioned this before but I mostly use all the parameters most of the time. unless I get lazy which is lately and just stick to pitch, small amounts of DYN/BRI

A good tip is if you listen to references of the original song and of all/or some of the covers that you want to cover. Hear where they go soft or powerful and if you liked it or prefer doing the opposite. It also depends on the vocalist that you're using too, I guess. :rune_lili: For Rin and Len English, if you want some sort of power to their voices on some notes, do a bit of GWL on the beginning of the note (and even on the ending if it's a long note). I think even some CLE could help out the power/GWL too.
Deceasing DYN/BRI near the ending of some notes or on the long notes to make the voices softer/trailing off with an small pitch of increase BRE.
Try doing the split notes and changing up some phonetics and adding in some different yet similar vowels to help make the Kagamines sing English better (This could be a challenge since you're new to this, but perhaps if you do small amounts of doing this you might get better at this, you can also DM if you need help on them and I could try to help you out since I have some experience on using them. :rin_smile_lIlI::len_smile_lili:)
Of course, pitch bending could also help you out on the emotions, but it takes a lot of practice to master it.

This was a messy try on helping you out, but hopefully it was good enough to at least help you out. :kyo_ani_lili:

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Hmm.... to add emotions it's more on the tuning progress. I probably mentioned this before but I mostly use all the parameters most of the time. unless I get lazy which is lately and just stick to pitch, small amounts of DYN/BRI

A good tip is if you listen to references of the original song and of all/or some of the covers that you want to cover. Hear where they go soft or powerful and if you liked it or prefer doing the opposite. It also depends on the vocalist that you're using too, I guess. :rune_lili: For Rin and Len English, if you want some sort of power to their voices on some notes, do a bit of GWL on the beginning of the note (and even on the ending if it's a long note). I think even some CLE could help out the power/GWL too.
Deceasing DYN/BRI near the ending of some notes or on the long notes to make the voices softer/trailing off with an small pitch of increase BRE.
Try doing the split notes and changing up some phonetics and adding in some different yet similar vowels to help make the Kagamines sing English better (This could be a challenge since you're new to this, but perhaps if you do small amounts of doing this you might get better at this, you can also DM if you need help on them and I could try to help you out since I have some experience on using them. :rin_smile_lIlI::len_smile_lili:)
Of course, pitch bending could also help you out on the emotions, but it takes a lot of practice to master it.

This was a messy try on helping you out, but hopefully it was good enough to at least help you out. :kyo_ani_lili:
it helps, thanks. Their accents are thick same as Miku’s etc. I will play around in the future with them more.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
ah, its festive cover season!:flowerwinter_ani_lili:
I love this song. Len's English pronunciation is pretty clear, well done. Some advice; the vocals are too loud compared to the instrumental i think.

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
ah, its festive cover season!:flowerwinter_ani_lili:
I love this song. Len's English pronunciation is pretty clear, well done. Some advice; the vocals are too loud compared to the instrumental i think.
okay, thanks :) I’m happy it turned out well with Len’s English pronunciation. I tried to make it as clear as possible.

Reactions: cafenurse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)