• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

vocaloidcreatornoob's covers

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
Lovely cover and video. Nana's tuning was very good. Your mixing is improving as well.

there's something off with the pitch, but after looking into it it seems that it's because the original VSQ maker used a different pitch for it. Or maybe the off-vocal was altered to avoid copyright strike. I can't tell, it's been a long time since I've heard the original song:kyo_lili: that may also be why the timing is off at times since the midi used for the original cover is different from the official off-vocal.

Also, if your PC can handle it, I recommend using Miku Miku Effects. It'll add shading and other graphical effects to both the models and stages, which can help with stages like PDF2ND's Cantarella Grace Edition stage, where the textures aren't high quality due to the systems they were made on.

I hope this was helpful:kokone_lili: If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Lovely cover and video. Nana's tuning was very good. Your mixing is improving as well.

there's something off with the pitch, but after looking into it it seems that it's because the original VSQ maker used a different pitch for it. Or maybe the off-vocal was altered to avoid copyright strike. I can't tell, it's been a long time since I've heard the original song:kyo_lili: that may also be why the timing is off at times since the midi used for the original cover is different from the official off-vocal.

Also, if your PC can handle it, I recommend using Miku Miku Effects. It'll add shading and other graphical effects to both the models and stages, which can help with stages like PDF2ND's Cantarella Grace Edition stage, where the textures aren't high quality due to the systems they were made on.

I hope this was helpful:kokone_lili: If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
I’ll look into it. I wanted to use this stage so bad so I took it lol but definitely will next time. I enjoyed making this since I watched the film as a kid on tape so many times.

Reactions: Stardust

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I’ll look into it. I wanted to use this stage so bad so I took it lol but definitely will next time. I enjoyed making this since I watched the film as a kid on tape so many times.
Good luck! MME can be hard at times, but it can really enhance your MMDs. I don't blame you, it's a perfect stage, especially with the roses. I did the same. I had both the DVD and VHS copies, however the DVD copy came with an additional scene that contains the song "We'll Be Human Again", so when I'd switch between the two copies, I'd wonder what happened to that song and why it wasn't there:clara_ani_lili:

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Good luck! MME can be hard at times, but it can really enhance your MMDs. I don't blame you, it's a perfect stage, especially with the roses. I did the same. I had both the DVD and VHS copies, however the DVD copy came with an additional scene that contains the song "We'll Be Human Again", so when I'd switch between the two copies, I'd wonder what happened to that song and why it wasn't there:clara_ani_lili:
Same. My mom always said I sang the songs from the movie as a child. I also liked Snow White.

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
Same. My mom always said I sang the songs from the movie as a child. I also liked Snow White.
I didn't have a copy of Snow White sadly as a child, which is a shame since I think I would've loved seeing it over and over again. I think the ones I had were Emperor's New Groove, Monsters Inc, Toy Story 1 and 2, and the Lion King. I did have a copy of Cinderella and Alice in Wonderland, but never watched them for some reason.
Edit: oh, and Aladdin! I think I did try to sing the songs from that one a few times. It was one of my favorites.

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
I didn't have a copy of Snow White sadly as a child, which is a shame since I think I would've loved seeing it over and over again. I think the ones I had were Emperor's New Groove, Monsters Inc, Toy Story 1 and 2, and the Lion King. I did have a copy of Cinderella and Alice in Wonderland, but never watched them for some reason.
Edit: oh, and Aladdin! I think I did try to sing the songs from that one a few times. It was one of my favorites.
I think we had those too. Such classic movies. :) movies aren’t the same now

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I think we had those too. Such classic movies. :) movies aren’t the same now
They really are classics. I can see them and still have a smile on my face. Agreed, I think the last time a Disney film gave me that classic feeling was Moana. Everything past that hasn't impressed me much, including Pixar's work, which I usually adore. Though I have seen the Marvel films, and they definitely feel like classics already. Though I guess since Marvel is owned by Disney, they technically are Disney films? :clara_ani_lili:

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
They really are classics. I can see them and still have a smile on my face. Agreed, I think the last time a Disney film gave me that classic feeling was Moana. Everything past that hasn't impressed me much, including Pixar's work, which I usually adore. Though I have seen the Marvel films, and they definitely feel like classics already. Though I guess since Marvel is owned by Disney, they technically are Disney films? :clara_ani_lili:
I guess so. I like Spider Man once in awhile. If my parents set a Marvel movie on our pvr, I’ll watch it.

I actually have Beauty and the Beast but in Japanese. I have several dubbed movies that I wanna watch during quarantine.

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I guess so. I like Spider Man once in awhile. If my parents set a Marvel movie on our pvr, I’ll watch it.

I actually have Beauty and the Beast but in Japanese. I have several dubbed movies that I wanna watch during quarantine.
That sounds fun:rin_smile_lIlI: I hope you enjoy it.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Personally, I would have love some more power to his voice on this song. :lapis_ani_lili::len_smile_lili: Not on the low harmony, but on the main track.

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
If Miku was too muffled.... perhaps in her singer's list add in some BRI, DYN, and CLE to her voice. :miku_winter_lili:
But it is neat to hear Len's voice in replace of Miku. :len_smile_lili: I guess some bit more power to Len's voice and a bit more practice on the pitch bending, but you're improving from when you first started~ :kiyoterunatural_lili:

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
If Miku was too muffled.... perhaps in her singer's list add in some BRI, DYN, and CLE to her voice. :miku_winter_lili:
But it is neat to hear Len's voice in replace of Miku. :len_smile_lili: I guess some bit more power to Len's voice and a bit more practice on the pitch bending, but you're improving from when you first started~ :kiyoterunatural_lili:
okay, thanks :) and I’m happy I decided to start using MMD too. The motion I wanted to use isn’t available for download anymore though. I’m doing Catarella with Rin V4X English and Len V4X English.

• Love
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

GreenFantasy64

Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Could use more emotions on them both, and stronger English editing, but it is neat that you're using Rin and Len English together~ :midorizakikasumi_lili: Another plus that this is my favorite song~ :kaito_ani_lili:

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
Could use more emotions on them both, and stronger English editing, but it is neat that you're using Rin and Len English together~ :midorizakikasumi_lili: Another plus that this is my favorite song~ :kaito_ani_lili:
Any times on how to add emotion? And thanks. I enjoyed making the MMD. It took me so long to find the perfect stage and perfect models for the dance.

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)