• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VocaVerse Sprites by lIlI

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
omg I just found these sprites online and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!! XD:sonika_ani_lili: Is it okay if I use one for a base so I can pixelize myself and a few other characters (i kind of suck at pixel art so... :kyo_ani_lili:) (I'll give credit for the bases) Anyways thanks your sprites are AWESOME!!! :D
My favorites::una_lili::gumi_lili::qingxian_lili::alys_lili::aoi_lili: :kotonoha_aoi_lili::miku_ani_lili::kaito_ani_lili::lapis_ani_lili::avanna_lili: (and more I basically love all of them XD)
Sure, I'm glad you like them! :kokone_lili:

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I'm always extremely worried/hesitant to "request" things on art threads, especially when they aren't explicitly asked for. But, I couldn't keep the image out of my brain, so I gotta throw it out there-- I think Zundamon would look ridiculously cute in your pixel style, and would be an awesome choice for a future wave of pixels given how widely adopted the character has been in the synth community in memes and positive, silly music. Plus the accessibility of the character with free HQ VBs like the new NEUTRINO and the slightly older VOICEVOX lib.

Anyway, that's just me spitballing, so please do feel free to ignore me. I'm always looking forward to your latest work :)

Ibis

Did someone say UTAU?
Jul 7, 2022
the time out corner
I hate to break it to you, but on the list of medals you spelled Yokune as Yukone on your Ruko medal

Sincerely, that kid with a Ruko signature who only just now realized you have disgraced their child

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
I'm always extremely worried/hesitant to "request" things on art threads, especially when they aren't explicitly asked for. But, I couldn't keep the image out of my brain, so I gotta throw it out there-- I think Zundamon would look ridiculously cute in your pixel style, and would be an awesome choice for a future wave of pixels given how widely adopted the character has been in the synth community in memes and positive, silly music. Plus the accessibility of the character with free HQ VBs like the new NEUTRINO and the slightly older VOICEVOX lib.

Anyway, that's just me spitballing, so please do feel free to ignore me. I'm always looking forward to your latest work :)
I'll definitely keep them in mind! I'm out of touch with Zundamon, but they seem like a very fun character.
I hate to break it to you, but on the list of medals you spelled Yokune as Yukone on your Ruko medal

Sincerely, that kid with a Ruko signature who only just now realized you have disgraced their child
Fixed!

Reactions: Ibis and pico

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)