VocaVerse Sprites by lIlI

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
If you're ever looking for inspiration for new sprites, may I request a Miku NT sprite/medal? (Are sprites/medals the same?)

Last edited:
Reactions: lIlI

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Your LUMi:lumi_lili: is soooo pretty
Thank you!

If you're ever looking for inspiration for new sprites, may I request a Miku NT sprite/medal? (Are sprites/medals the same?)
Medals are just the word for sprites you choose to go under your username! Although Miku NT has a very nice design, I'm not sure the differences between her and normal Miku :miku_ani_lili:would be obvious enough at such a small size. I'm also trying to keep limit character variants a bit so the forum doesn't explode, gotta make sure there's room for new vocal synths. :seeu_ani_lili:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Medals are just the word for sprites you choose to go under your username! Although Miku NT has a very nice design, I'm not sure the differences between her and normal Miku :miku_ani_lili:would be obvious enough at such a small size. I'm also trying to keep limit character variants a bit so the forum doesn't explode, gotta make sure there's room for new vocal synths. :seeu_ani_lili:
Thanks for the clarification about medals/sprites!

I have to admit I had similar thoughts and was curious about which of NT's design elements you'd choose to accentuate if you chose to make a sprite of her. (I thought I'd remembered a neat V3 sprite with multicolored hair that came out well somewhere, for example, but I'm not sure I see it anymore (...?).) Anyway, limiting variants for the sake of other synths makes sense. Thanks for considering the idea!

Edit: Ah, I remember--the V3 sprite I was thinking of was one Move->Forward did, but unfortunately you had to really zoom in on it to be able to see the colors in her hair.

Last edited:

Aru Yi

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast
Feb 12, 2021
Somewhere
If you are searching for new vocal synths to make, can I request Yuecheng, Zhang Chuchu, Yao Luniang, or Zhanyin Lorra? It would be lovely to have sprites for them -w-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)