• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What are the most Obscure Vocaloid ships that you ship?

leaf

New Fan
Jul 12, 2021
Kokone x Uni
Vy2 x Dex
Vy1 x IA
Chika x Luka
Most popular ship i ship is prob Piko x Fukase
I dont know i how i started shipping any of these but oh well

Reactions: peaches2217

bunnyini

New Fan
Jul 16, 2021
oh god where to begin
gakupo x kiyoteru
miki x gumi
daina x ruby
miku x flower
kyo x yohioloid
kyo x kaito
wil x longya
kaito x miriam
una x fukase
piko x len
vy2 x cul
dex x yuu

i don't know how i started shipping half of them lolol but i like them

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I think:teto_smile_lili::luka_lili: is super cute, in the sense of "Teto's got a hopeless crush on Luka and Luka acknowledges this and is respectful of it but ultimately doesn't return her feelings". Like a really gentle variation of unrequited love.

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

sapplerx

+-=÷x
Dec 26, 2020
United States
On the topic of Yanhe and Kaito...here's some context on why I ship them.

I've made a thread of which singers have the same birthdays as vocal synth releases. In that case...

Yanhe was released on July 11th and Kaito was released on February 14th/17th depending on how you celebrate it. I usually celebrate both dates but I have a feeling most celebrate it on the 17th so that's that.

Their dates respectively are the birthdays of Nina Nesbitt and Ed Sheeran. (Coincidence? I think not.) So, basically, they used to date together back in 2014, I think.

If canon birthdays count, I'd say that I would also ship Mayu with Kaito because Mayu's birthday is May 6, which is the exact birthday as Cherry Seaborn, who is Ed's wife.

I wouldn't say that they would be dating, haha.

AmazingStrange39

Miku-Avanna-Gumi enthusiast
May 23, 2019
More ships:

Kokone x Piko
Gumi x Piko
Moke x Zunko
Gackpo x Daina
Kaito x Sora
Sonika x Avanna
kokone x piko makes so much sense and i have no idea why. jacket? vocal range?

On the topic of Yanhe and Kaito...here's some context on why I ship them.

I've made a thread of which singers have the same birthdays as vocal synth releases. In that case...

Yanhe was released on July 11th and Kaito was released on February 14th/17th depending on how you celebrate it. I usually celebrate both dates but I have a feeling most celebrate it on the 17th so that's that.

Their dates respectively are the birthdays of Nina Nesbitt and Ed Sheeran. (Coincidence? I think not.) So, basically, they used to date together back in 2014, I think.

If canon birthdays count, I'd say that I would also ship Mayu with Kaito because Mayu's birthday is May 6, which is the exact birthday as Cherry Seaborn, who is Ed's wife.

I wouldn't say that they would be dating, haha.
KAITO IS ED SHEERAN CONFIRMED?

Miku x Yohioloid? Miku English and Yohioloid were released on very similar dates, so maybe Hio was like, the first person she met after finalizing her first set of English lessons? Heruru Meruru's talkloids where Hio keeps making fun of Miku's accent help

Anyone remember those? "i'm sorry you can't herp it"

Reactions: yohioloid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)