• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What do you like about the Vocaloid above?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I love her hairstyle, it's so cute and I think short hair works really well for her design.

How about Kanon then? :kanon_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Also a cute design, but a slightly stronger voice and personality in a way that's actually really endearing! The sisters are good complements :)

My problematically glitchy daughter? :sonika_lili:

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
I love her tone! Were I not afraid of being unable to make her sing intelligibly I would totally get her

Big Al? :bigal_smile_lili:

Sep 21, 2019
Wait, what? Since when did he have vocal fries?? I was already planning on getting him, but if this is true, hoo boy, he just shot up to the top of my list!
Yeah! Or so it sounds like to me. I was listening to Mystsaphyr's cover of Rinse, Repeat with him and it sounded like he had a natural vocal fry. ^^

Anyways, I haven't listened to Avanna (even though I should), but her design is so pretty! I love the woodland motif.

How about... Xin Hua?:xinhua_smile_lili:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ah, it might not have been a legit vocal fry; there's a trick to make Vocaloids sound like they're performing a vocal fry. It's just note manipulation, albeit very convincing note manipulation!

Xin Hua was my favorite Chinese Vocaloid for a very long time! Unrequited Love was my favorite song by her, and I just recently covered it with Haiyi. She's got such a lovely voice.

Longya? :longya_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
It's also worth noting that vocal fry even in V5 is just fancy PIT work! Even V2s tricked into V5 can do them. So it's possible it was just some fancy PIT in V4. I've even managed to get Leon to do some vocal fry before haha. Takes a little toying with it :>

Longya is a favorite of mine! I adore his design, and sibling dynamics are always fun, @ Ling. His voice is also quite nice!! Has a tone I really appreciate :D

Kohaku/Unity-chan? :kohaku_lili: :akaza_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)