• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What do you like about the Vocaloid above?

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
A surprisingly strong voice that's able to be deeper than you expect, and a really cute design!! Definitely one of my slept on faves

Wil? :wil_lili:

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
used her back in her UTAU days but... now she's an ex-UTAU. :sick:
she cute tho, and this is such a cool original song of her's.

STOP SLEEPING ON :piko_lili: PIKO & WAKE TF UP ALREADY!!

___

Oct 8, 2019
Piko has somewhat of a cult following :p wouldnt necessarily say hes being slept on, I also like him tho

Yup!! Here I come! Besides her voice which I really adore, I also enjoy her "fantasy inspired" design! Love Sora~

:qingxian_lili:??

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Qingxian is a queen simply put she has a gorgeous elegant design and her voice is delicate and mature honestly one of my favorites

Erm :sweetann_lili: less go sweet ann

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
oH GOSH along with miki, she's one of my fav japanese vocaloids!!! although I don't own her, (I'm an engloid addict lul) I love the way she sounds in more slow, emotional type songs. also has cat speaker things for hands. neat.

while i'm at it... :mikiv4_lili:?????

Jan 11, 2020
I absolutely adore Miki! Her voicebank is so versatile, in that her lower notes are notably softer and smooth, and her mid-highs pack quite the punch! To add to that, her design is amongst my all-time favourites <3

hmm... how about Merli! :merli_lili:

Reactions: Leon

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
she looks like a badass and sings like a badass. can step on me if she likes, but i understand if she doesn't wanna get her shoes dirty by stepping on a lesser mortal lol

:sachiko_lili:???

Reactions: cafenurse

static-oceans

I feel so high in the blue, blue sky
Dec 2, 2019
Sachiko has such a gorgeous, unique voice! She sure does love her consonants. What an absolute queen!

:yuu_lili: how bout yuu?

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
The strangest mix between a soft and sassy voiec, and I love him! Yuu is a good boy :D

Clara? :clara_lili:

ErinPebble

39 Miku
Mar 26, 2020
Canada
All of her designs have been lovely and her voice is so strong and sort of nasally? But in the best way possible! I love that she can hit both high and low notes like it's nothing. Overall she's just... Awesome.

:yuki_lili: How about my girl Yuki?

Reactions: Aia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)