• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What do you like about the Vocaloid above?

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
pink hair!!!! pink hair!!!
Luka has a very beautiful voice, I like her v2 mostly but her v4 is lovely as well, her design is so gorgeous, and pink hair

:kanon_lili:?!

___

Oct 8, 2019
She has pretty powerful voice that's more unique than people give it credit for.

:anon_lili: let's go with her sis.

Trevor

?
May 2, 2018
I love her licensing agreement. When it comes to freeware, she's the closest thing to a public domain voicebank. She's versatile and high quality.

Arseloid ?

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
The fact that his name is so easy to make jokes out of-- no, I'm kidding. He has a very lovable "troublemaker" persona, and a nice voice!

Daina? :daina_lili:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
She's super cute! One of the most interesting designs imo. A cool lore thing going on with her canonical size, and her long lost sister Merli :)

VY2? :vy2_lili:

Krin

UTAU is my religion!!!
Feb 28, 2019
i like that their official design isnt confined to put a person to the voice, same with VY2!! i feel like it allows more creativity to allow them to sing any kind of song or draw them to our liking without worrying abt being canonically (? is that a word lol) correct, the voice is the focus. but i will admit her box art fan is pretttty

:flower_smile_lili: !!!!?

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I have such a soft spot for Mirai! Her voice is beautiful and quite versatile. If she had a box, I'd buy her in a heartbeat...

The other jellyfish queen, Lumi? :lumi_lili:

Ika Musume

Loves Miku so much that he DIED
Apr 12, 2020
Ur mum lol
JELLY! Also, they have an amazing voice (very cool and modern) and we're the same age so we would definitely vibe.

This next one is also kinda sea creature related
:una_lili: Una? (Sugar AND Spicy?)

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
A good boy!! The best boy!! I love his robot aesthetic and his voice (pref lower octave, but if tuned right his upper octave is great too!). Overall just a Very Good Boy

Piko's sis? :miki_lili:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)