• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What games do you guys play?

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
100% orange juice is the best!!!! :O
Do you have a character you tend to play as? I'm a Star Breaker girl myself (she's waifu), but I also like playing as the witches

Did you pick up Star Allies? It's pretty fun if a bit on the short side
Ofc! I haven't been able to beat it yet because of academic stuff, but it's...okay? I was kinda expecting more tbh, the levels are pretty short and not especially memorable. On the plus side, if you're like me and you love having random older Kirby stuff thrown in (songs, refs, abilities, etc.), this game is great for that. ALSO YOU CAN PLAY AS MARX!!!

lil_eggo

(screams eternally)
Apr 8, 2018
USA
i've been a fan of pokemon, sonic, and kirby my whole life!! i got a ps4 half a year ago and i've been busy with persona 5 and kingdom hearts, too.
also recently danganronpa 2. i'm about halfway through it ahaha.

sasatek

DnB Freak
Apr 8, 2018
UK
next-cfk.carrd.co
I play basically everything but recently I've mainly been playing VNs and FPS. I like to play a bit of everything and the only game genres that I don't really like are puzzle games and the sort ٩( 'ω' )و

dorothy3242

Noffy T. Coffee
Apr 8, 2018
osu.ppy.sh
Do you have a character you tend to play as? I'm a Star Breaker girl myself (she's waifu), but I also like playing as the witches
I like to play as Peat because he's cool and it's funny when it looks like he's been caught in an impossible battle only to pull out his hyper card >:)

Reactions: Pomelo

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I'm currently not playing any games because I'm in the home stretch of my undergrad university course (I've got two essays and a presentation left to do, then I've effectively completed my course), but I'm thinking of downloading the Switch port of VOEZ once I'm done next month. I just love rhythm games!

For the most part I just stick to Nintendo consoles and first/third-party games released on them, but I do have a nostalgic soft spot for the Playstation 1. My favourite Nintendo franchises are Mario, Pokemon, Kirby, Smash Bros. and EarthBound/MOTHER.

I consider myself as a "multiplatform midcore gamer". I was hardcore in childhood, starting with the Nintendo DS in 2006, now I'm moving onto more artistic things.

Still, I play Nintendo Switch a lot because I have to drive in a train through my town twice a day. It's nice to spend that time with Zelda BOTW and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I will get more games in the future, of course. Sometimes I take my 3DS or PS Vita with me instead. Besides that, I play some mobile rhythm games a la Hachi Hachi, Ride Zero, VOEZ and Arcaea.

When I'm too tired to do something else (or just too lazy), I mostly play PS4, mainly Project DIVA, Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted. I also have Steam but only one game there.

My favorite series are Project DIVA, Pokémon, Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles. Favorite genres: rhythm, RPG, adventure.

D

Deleted member 74

I play at League of Legends (LoL, server EUW) and Fortnite (South America server).
I love as fuck TOMB RAIDER and I like Assassin's Creed.
On mobile I'm playing at Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale, Pokemon GO (yeah.), Arena of Valor annnnd, Fortnite.
you can see me on some MMO like Crystal Saga, Dragon Nest (can't connect lofs) and others things.

Reactions: Buck

BLANAero

Watakushi, Aero de gozaimasu!
Apr 8, 2018
Montréal, Canada
I'm playing League (200 000 mastery points on Ahri lol)
My favorite game is Crosscode,
I play Project Diva/Project Mirai
I play SAO:integral factor.
've been playing Pokemon since quite recently.
I play Smash.

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
>I was hardcore in my childhood Starting with the Nintendo DS in 2006
>Nintendo DS
>Childhood
>2006

Oh god please stop, I feel like an ancient old man
This old timer feels ya (I was 16 back then lol)

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
These days I mostly play games on PS4 and Switch. Some titles I've been playing recently: on PS4, NieR: Automata, a few fighting games (Street Fighter 5, Dragon ball FighterZ, Mortal Kombat X), Project Diva, Batman: Arkham Knight, Shadow of the Colossus Remastered, Alien: Isolation; on Switch, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, Mariokart 8, Super Mario Odyssey, and Bayonetta 1 and 2.

Reactions: razelberii

Eviltreat16

Probably an Artist, Probably a Praying Mantis
Apr 8, 2018
I mostly play RPGs, Action Games (Danganronpa, Kingdom Hearts (fav series), Pokemon), and also Disgaea because strategy game. I also play Rhythm games, like Osu!

Buck

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I mostly play Minecraft with lots of mods. Other than that I like FPS games. Been playing a lot of fortnite lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)