• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

What games do you guys play?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I used to play a lot when I was a teenager. Nowadays though there's work and all sorts of other stuff to keep me busy. These days I mostly play Project Diva games (Future Tone, X and F2nd), with Driver San Francisco and Gran Turismo occasionally. I used to play a lot of Call of Duty etc. on PS2 but my PS2 is currently stored in a closet due to lack of space.
Out of mobile games I only play Moe! Ninja Girls (my phone is quite old and can't handle most games that require more RAM).

Vani ❤ Candy

❤ Rana and Teki are my babies ❤
Apr 8, 2018
in a box under a bridge
part of me wanted to avoid commenting because frankly i play so many games that i'd type out a wall of text but the gamer spirit in me can no longer resist

i play all kinds of Nintendo games, Pokemon, Mario, Zelda from time to time, definitely Splatoon 2 and ARMS. i've been playing lots of Minecraft lately but mostly because i downloaded a Pokemon mod for it lol. Overwatch is lots of fun too. Tomodachi Life and Miitopia are fun, Project Mirai DX is lots of fun too. I really enjoy playing the Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo when i get the chance. Yoshi's Island, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Super Mario Kart are all fun games i love to play, as well as Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, and Donkey Kong 64. I remember playing lots and lots of Goldeneye when i was younger. I also really like playing NiGHTS into Dreams as well as Journey of Dreams when i have my Wii hooked up. Okami is also fun. When my Wii U worked i play lots of Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, and Smash Bros. 4 as well as the original Splatoon. On the MMORPG side of things, i play Mabinogi pretty religiously, but from time to time i'll also play Elsword, TERA, and Phantasy Star Online 2. I love Sims 3 to pieces, having all the expansion packs help hahaha ...I also play Visual Novels too, Little Busters being my favorite.

Reactions: Pomelo

Vani ❤ Candy

❤ Rana and Teki are my babies ❤
Apr 8, 2018
in a box under a bridge
My dude :kaito_move:

I still haven't played anything by KEY though RIP (it's in my massive VN backlog)
I definitely reccommend them! KEY's Visual Novels are great q vq

Little Busters, CLANNAD, Tomoyo After, Planetarian, and Harmonia are all on Steam now, and Rewrite and Angel Beats 1st Beat are on there way sometime in the future. There's also Summer Pockets to look forward too this summer, although im not sure whether or not that will be an immediate international release or just in Japan for the time being

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
I definitely reccommend them! KEY's Visual Novels are great q vq

Little Busters, CLANNAD, Tomoyo After, Planetarian, and Harmonia are all on Steam now, and Rewrite and Angel Beats 1st Beat are on there way sometime in the future. There's also Summer Pockets to look forward too this summer, although im not sure whether or not that will be an immediate international release or just in Japan for the time being
I have Planetarian and CLANNAD sitting in my Steam library, I just haven't had a chance to play them yet. :kaito_lili:

Now that I'm almost finished school, I'm probably gonna finish Higurashi and either start CLANNAD or The House in Fata Morgana.

IrikuAtushi

Wild Specimen
Apr 8, 2018
Carribean
I play Overwatch, Osu, Aura Kingdom, Dragon Ball FighterZ... a bunch of other stuff too, this is what I've been recently playing (or mostly play). I love other games like, Drakengard/NieR games, Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, etc... too many to remember atm lol

I noticed that many people play mobile rhythm games and Switch, so I made this:

I'm looking for friends in BanG Dream!, Hachi Hachi and Arcaea at the moment. Switch too. I'll send you a friend request if you PM your ID/friend code, or PM mine too.

:kaito_lili:

Well, hmu if you ever want recommendations.
I want some. I saw in your Twitter that you're an expert in this (and delicate things...). I'm looking for something with Miku but without ero stuff, something like Everlasting Summer without lewd scenes, something Doki Doki-like that one might associate with this:

bioloid

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Maryland USA
I mostly play on my phone these days. Fate/GO (I have a lvl 100 Jeanne!) and Valkyrie Connect. I have a Vita with PDF2 and Borderlands, but my kid mobs me whenever I try to play with it. It's pretty much the same on my computer, I guess that's why I just play on my phone these days.

Codeslamer

Maximum Myon
I play Osu quite alot it seems. (I'm like, incredibly horrible at it, but whatever.) Aside from that there aren't many games I keep actively playing. Unless it's some multiplayer stuff friends want me to play, or just messing around in BeamNG or something like that for abit.
I guess I also play the occasional Touhou game every now and then. Whether official or fan game

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
I want some. I saw in your Twitter that you're an expert in this (and delicate things...). I'm looking for something with Miku but without ero stuff, something like Everlasting Summer without lewd scenes, something Doki Doki-like that one might associate with this:
I forgot Miku is in Everlasting Summer lol...it's still in my backlog. Anyway, that's an interesting request. Can't say I've ever played one, and the only one I'm aware of is this. I wasn't really able to find anything of real substance looking at the other VNs she's showed up, either (which you can see if you click her name under the character list).

I forgot Miku is in Everlasting Summer lol...it's still in my backlog. Anyway, that's an interesting request. Can't say I've ever played one, and the only one I'm aware of is this. I wasn't really able to find anything of real substance looking at the other VNs she's showed up, either (which you can see if you click her name under the character list).
That sounds good. I especially like the description of the last sequel. Wish it was on Steam.
Is it legal and save (malware?) to download from VNDB? I heard of this VN once and saw that it was being sold on a Japanese site.

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
That sounds good. I especially like the description of the last sequel. Wish it was on Steam.
Is it legal and save (malware?) to download from VNDB? I heard of this VN once and saw that it was being sold on a Japanese site.
VNDB doesn't have direct downloads (it's more of a database site), but it will link to the official sites for the game/fan patch if there is one (under the releases on the game's page). General consensus in the community is that it's best to buy the games in Japanese and then apply the English fan patches.

maple

russian translator
Apr 18, 2018
Russia
"Heroes III: Restoration of Erathia". I compose small maps myself, then test them in game.
"Sudden Strike II". I play by several units, so not get fire on them, and collect enemy vehicles as trophy.
"Battlefield 1942".
"A.I.M.: artificial intelligence machine", first part. I make there trading. On my avatar you can see a screenshot from there.
"Disgaea: hour of darkness", first part.

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I really don't play video games that often but there are three I play a lot: Resident evil 4, roller coaster tycoon, and Stardew Valley.

Reactions: Pomelo

Pomelo

In 2D hell
Apr 8, 2018
I really don't play video games that often but there are three I play a lot: Resident evil 4, roller coaster tycoon, and Stardew Valley.
YES Stardew Valley is my shit!! :kaito_move:
I think I've clocked in like 400 hours total between my Switch and Steam copies lol...taking a break for now until multiplayer is released though. Who did you marry?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)