• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID What Theoretical Vocaloid, Voicebank, or Append Would You Buy?

DefiantKitsune

Lonely kanon fan
Apr 11, 2018
I suspect Saki Fujita might not quite be good enough at english for a decent append

I'd love to see alternate voicebanks of AD&D, and it would probably make financial sense.

Kaito Power is a very conspicuous absence in Crypton's lineup.

An actual Arsloid append that actually does something

Jun 3, 2018
I'd be really interested in a Turkish voicebank, and I don't even like Turkish songs or something. I don't mind If It's an original character or an expansion to someone else. Even though It's my native language, I find it hard to make someone speak in Turkish(In comparison to Japanese -> Engrish at least). There are a few sounds that's unique to Turkish so those contribute to that. Since we're economically broke and Turkish Lira loses worth everyday I wonder which madman would suggest something like that to Yamaha though :unsure:

Nekomura Iroha English I reluctantly say. Reluctantly because her Vocaloid voicebank was HQ even in V2 days and managed to keep it in V4 update with all those rerecordings and I'm proud of her. I'm just afraid that, her English voicebank may not even sound like her.

If they manage to get back to Furukawa Miki, please do another Miki and while at it, make a Miki English. So I'll do covers to songs that my 2010 self liked and maybeee, maybeeeeee Circus will start to use her again and I can live a happy lass.

Also, Sonika V4 or...V5.

Piko V4/V5

I also want Miku's Light and Vivid voicebanks back :cry:

I want Crypton to produce something new like the CV04 which Is vaporware at this point... I get it Crypton Vocaloids and especially Miku are popular and they don't want to mess up but I and probably others want to see a new thing from them. They released a new character we haven't seen so long ago I remember when I was a wee lass and get depressed because life was easier back then.

unonimus

New Fan
The thing is, even if Turkish pop music will be all right, they have to change parameters PIT and/or PBS parameters in order to make Vocaloids sing Turkish classical music if one wants to make them sing it without being off-tune. I calculated that PIT*PBS cannot be an integer in order to be in tune.

I would buy Iroha Deutsch if I knew how not to spend excessive money.

Hentai

New Fan
Jun 26, 2018
LEON / LOLA / MIRIAM V5.

I love them so much, shame that can't get purchased anymore and haven't been supported by the new engines in ages.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
All V1/2 Engloid updates please

But especially the V1s. And Sonika. And Tonio.

I love Ann, Prima, and Al too, just not as much,,

ohpeach

Digital artist
Apr 8, 2018
earth
deviantart.com
UNI English (!!!!!!!!!!)
Luo Tianyi English
Yuezheng Longya English
Any Cryptonloid in Spanish or Korean
SeeU English (RIP)
Utatane Piko V5
Sonika V5
MAIKA V5
Zhanyin Lorra V5
I would love to see the return of Miku Vivid too/// there was one song (Cruel Clocks I believe) that just rocked my world w that append
Finally a Vietnamese vocaloid?
I could be wrong but it feels like there's a massive market for Vocaloids in Vietnam! I'd love to see more language expansion! German, French, and/or Hindi would be a neat mix as well!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)