• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

VOCALOID What Theoretical Vocaloid, Voicebank, or Append Would You Buy?

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I personally would love to see an Avanna Power append! Make her better for more upbeat pop music and give her XSY with her current VB, that'd be so perfect. She'd have a more mature voice just like she does now, and instantly stand out from the other Engloids that way.

Lily English would also be really nice. She has such a unique voice type and I think it could work really well for English and she'd give so much diversity to Engloids and probably really be a good rock vocal!
Also Lily Dark is something I'd KILL for! Lily's powerful V3 voice now having an update with a Dark VB so she can do softer music, with her unique voice type that no softer Vocaloid VB currently has. Maybe like Dark for her V3 and then (Native)Sweet voice acted like her Native/V2 VB? That'd be pretty sweet.

And for another language added to Vocaloid, I would really love to seeAvanna German. I think it could sound really nice...or Avanna Spanish....Avanna anything really.

And to keep this froom being all about Aanna and Lily....I could really use a Yuki Adult VB (though Akari kinda sounds a lot like her to me) and Una English or Una Adult

Satinather

#Germanoid
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
I personally would love to see an Avanna Power append! Make her better for more upbeat pop music and give her XSY with her current VB, that'd be so perfect. She'd have a more mature voice just like she does now, and instantly stand out from the other Engloids that way.

[...]

And for another language added to Vocaloid, I would really love to seeAvanna German. I think it could sound really nice...or Avanna Spanish....Avanna anything really.
I think AVANNA append or AVANNA german would be so great! Her german's already adorable. <3

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Everyone knows I really just want Perfume VOCALOIDs. Or a trio of female vocals like Zola. I'd stan that so hard. Other than that...
With English there somehow still seems to be a lack of a "generic"-ish sounding female vocal geared towards pop music. We have Cyva, Ruby, and Daina, but they're all either airy or nasal which I'm not a fan of. I'd love a VOCALOID like that! Also a more androgynous library geared towards EDM, preferably with 2 languages or more (separate voicebanks). Even if it's wishing for a lot...
For Chinese I want to see more male libraries as well as Stardust English and Japanese. Yan He Sweet would also be wonderful but I dunno what VSinger plan for their V4 updates. From Shanghai Wangcheng I'd like to see Chuchu and Yuecheng get more libraries, of course. Xin Hua is already satisfying to me~
In Korean... I just want new VOCALOIDs, and Uni's promised appends/English library. A male would be amazing, and I really wish for another k-idol to record a library, even if they're retired or just a trainee. A Moon Hyuna VOCALOID could have all of my money.

Reactions: Stardust Daydreamer

Stardust Daydreamer

~ Magic, Mental Health, and Music ~
Apr 9, 2018
To add on to my wishlist in the first post:

More Japanese/English bilingual Vocaloids! The only JP/EN ones we have are the Cryptons, Yohioloid, Gumi, Nana, IA (even though her English vb will be CeVio and hasn’t been released yet), and Fukase (and maybe Maika if you count her). I really want more of them!

Androgynous voices, because at this point, v flower is the closest thing we have and we need more.

New English CeVios would be awesome! Hopefully IA English will do well so we get some....

Reactions: TheStarPalace

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Some vocaloids have lots of extra appends and voicebanks, and most have no extras at all. What appends would you like to see?

I really just want to see more engloid appends in general. Maybe a Daina and Dex soft bank and power bank for starters.
I'd also like to see Macne Nana have a power or bold voicebank, to match more of her UTAU tone- her Vocaloid vb is quite soft in comparison.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
I know Miku gets lots of love as-is, but as she's my only Vocaloid, and I'd only produce in English right now, I'd love even one or two English appends for her. (I mean, her Japanese has like 7 different ones total.) I'd be happy to see any other English appends for other Vocaloids, too, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)