• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Xia YuYao new VB crowdfunding campaign has begun

mary34

Aspiring Fan
Dec 25, 2022
I think it's out of stock and they are restocking atm. I went to the link last night as soon as I saw to place my preorder but the buttons are greyed out and you can't click them. Also, apparently the preorder period is between 1/31 and 2/12 so it might not even be a restock, it's just not supposed to be out yet. I checked the text with google translate thought so take this with a grain of salt.
screenshot.png

TheStarPalace

Hardcore Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Voicemail updated their website with English info on the voice bank drop! Currently preorders for her download version are up, they're not doing international shipping for her boxed version because of concerns with packages getting lost or destroyed apparently. 😭 The bank isn't coming out until the 30th, they'll send an email with the files to you that day if you buy the download version early.

Her boxed version doesn't have a CD inside it anyway, so all we're missing out on is a decorative item...I guess :(

Preorders are 59.90 USD and the bank will be 79 USD when she properly releases.

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
Voicemail updated their website with English info on the voice bank drop! Currently preorders for her download version are up, they're not doing international shipping for her boxed version because of concerns with packages getting lost or destroyed apparently. 😭 The bank isn't coming out until the 30th, they'll send an email with the files to you that day if you buy the download version early.

Her boxed version doesn't have a CD inside it anyway, so all we're missing out on is a decorative item...I guess :(

Preorders are 59.90 USD and the bank will be 79 USD when she properly releases.
The box comes with a little decorative card that has a QR + serial. Honestly? Much better than a CD, though I do love the look of custom CDs.
The problem with having CDs now is that so many laptops just don't have disc drives anymore, which I assume a lot of the demographic primarily uses as opposed to full-on desktops.

She's out for crowdfund backers, of which I was one, and I have to say I'm absolutely in love with her voice. I already loved her UTAU voicebanks and they were already high quality, but SV really lets her shine while also being much more user-friendly. I do still miss her UTAU voicebank's tone, especially in the higher registers; even with solid at max she's somewhat weak for high notes which is a little unfortunate. Regardless, a gorgeous product and much more similar than I initially thought.

Her accent is so pretty in SV and isn't restrained by the limitations of concatenative synthesis. I really just enjoy Taiwanese (and other Southern Chinese) accents and this makes me want a Xin Hua AI voicebank even more.

Overall, a 10/10 product and I'm glad that I backed the crowdfund. I'm also really hoping this reignites a larger interest for her because while she did make a name for herself, her usage and overall popularity has certainly dipped.

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Gonna get the pre-order once I’m paid, kinda hard to pass on her for that price. I’m actually surprised by how much I enjoy her voice from all the samples from crowdfunder’s early access!

Reactions: MillyAqualine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)