• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Your Favorite Ships?

Sep 21, 2019
@RoboCheatsyTM has made me develop a fondness for :len_smile_lili:x :sukonetei_smile_lili:. I also like :len_smile_lili:x :miku_lili: in certain contexts (particularly historical fiction, oddly specific though that may seem).
I didn't realize I was such an influencer! XD
Also, Peaches, got any examples of Lenku in historical fiction? I'm intrigued now! (The closest thing I can think of is Len x Miku in Mothy's Story of Evil, but does that count as historical fiction? It's always reminded me of the French Revolution.)

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Also, Peaches, got any examples of Lenku in historical fiction? I'm intrigued now!
I've actually been nursing a story idea for the past few years about Rin and Len being raised in 19th-century European affluence. In that setting, Len is courting Miku, and he keeps shirking all of his responsibilities to spend time with her, much to his father's frustration. They're disgustingly head-over-heels and can't shut up about each other. Basically, he feels as strongly for her in this 'verse as he does for Oliver in all my other works, with the added fun of pre-Victorian purple prose. (I talk more about it here if you're interested!)

Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Ah! Speaking of Rion, I kinda ship :rionv4_smile_lili: x:nemu_smile_lili: as sort of a puppy-love-type thing. (I like headcanoning them as being children, since they look and sound so young.)

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Hey, a fellow rarepair stan! I've never seen either of those, but I have heard that Miriam and Avanna sound spectacular together, so I could get on board with it.

Reactions: Aia

static-oceans

I feel so high in the blue, blue sky
Dec 2, 2019
Hey, a fellow rarepair stan! I've never seen either of those, but I have heard that Miriam and Avanna sound spectacular together, so I could get on board with it.
They really do! I've tried a few things with them, its great

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I'm considering :haiyi_lili::moke_smile_lili:, because I need someone to ship Haiyi with... Like, imagine the Protector of the Ocean meeting a cute smol boi and just adoring him, but she doesn't really interact with humans much so she's not sure how to go about expressing her interest. Moke wakes up every morning and finds random offerings from the sea outside of his house. One time it's a lovely conch shell. Another time it's a whole tuna. He has no idea where any of it's coming from and it's starting to freak him out.

mochagatari

Expert Mikunologist & Akaripiko Pioneer
Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
*sneaks my rarepairs in here*
:akari_lili: x :piko_lili: (my otp!!!! <3)
:gumi_lili: x :len_smile_lili: (other but still big otp!!)
:ia_lili: x :fukase_lili:
:miku_lili: x :nemu_smile_lili: (+ Neru equals ot3)
:galaco_lili: x :yukari_lili:
:seeu_lili: x :dex_lili:
:avanna_lili: x :zunko_lili:
:sachiko_lili: x :gackpo_smile_lili:
:eleanorforte_lili: x :arsloid_smile_lili:

I also like the more popular stuff like KaiMei, Oliyuki, MikuRin and the like but I tend to get more invested in these- (lowkey because headcanon reasons but :'D)

peaches2217

Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I'm glad this thread is back, because I've been lovin' me some:tonio_lili:x:bruno_lili: as of late! To wit:

Bruno moonlights as a street musician, and Tonio meets him while on vacation in Spain. They have a whirlwind romance and exchange addresses at the end of it. Currently, they communicate exclusively via letters, and Tonio, while happy with the arrangement, is wistful, because he wishes he could hear from his lover more than he does.

Sonika reminds him that Bruno's probably got a cell phone, so if Tonio would get with it and get one too they could talk to each other every day! Wouldn't that be neat! But Tonio rejects the notion, both because there's no magic in that, and because he's no good with technology.

Bruno plans on forcing him to get a phone next time they see each other.

VyNancyV6

a normal pigeon
Jun 12, 2020
Earth
I'm glad this thread is back, because I've been lovin' me some:tonio_lili:x:bruno_lili: as of late! To wit:

Bruno moonlights as a street musician, and Tonio meets him while on vacation in Spain. They have a whirlwind romance and exchange addresses at the end of it. Currently, they communicate exclusively via letters, and Tonio, while happy with the arrangement, is wistful, because he wishes he could hear from his lover more than he does.

Sonika reminds him that Bruno's probably got a cell phone, so if Tonio would get with it and get one too they could talk to each other every day! Wouldn't that be neat! But Tonio rejects the notion, both because there's no magic in that, and because he's no good with technology.

Bruno plans on forcing him to get a phone next time they see each other.
Top 10 love stories!!
I love Bruno low range rrr

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217

REDD

Aspiring Fan
May 19, 2020
im not personally a big "shipper" so to speak, but if i had to give a few ship ideas that i just really like the idea of, they'd be

:leon_lili:&:miriam_lili:
:sweetann_lili:&:bigal_smile_lili:(aka the happily married parent dynamic i wish existed irl :_:)
:lola_lili:&:clara_lili:
:leon_lili:&:tonio_lili:(chorva made me like this one)
:leon_lili:&:kaito_smile_lili:(THIS ONE SLAPS ESPECIALLY)

and i'm kinda warming up to these ones:

:miku_lili: & :gumi_lili: (they just seem like they'd be the cutest together)
:miku_lili: & :sonika_lili: (i like the idea of Sonika having a big fangirl crush on Miku)
:leon_lili: & :avanna_lili: (I really like this from a character perspective but their voices clash together so im conflicted)

Reactions: ___

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)