Yuzuki Yukari Fanclub ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

Apr 8, 2018
I like how these week's video showed people playing instruments, that's pretty interesting! o:

As for the banners, somebody could try asking for some here? It's the post I was referring to originally but forgot to link I guess orz

Apr 8, 2018

Seems like the song featured in the original post has reached million views which is really cool given that it was published in September! I could be wrong but I think this is the fastest a song featuring Yukari has reached this many views so quickly. ?

OP
OP
violethaze

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile

Seems like the song featured in the original post has reached million views which is really cool given that it was published in September! I could be wrong but I think this is the fastest a song featuring Yukari has reached this many views so quickly. ?
Nope you're definitely right!! Congrats to nyakyamura! What a talented producer!
Also happy birthday Yukari! They had this stream earlier which is basically more of a recap of events involving Yukari and what they have sold.
There's gonna be new merch!

Apr 8, 2018
It seems a lot of people wished Yukari a happy birthday on Twitter yesterday! I'm actually still seeing some fanart now on Vocaloid Amino and there seems to be a tag on pixiv too.^^

^ Feels like this is very appropriate now that Christmas is 2-3 days away. ? But anyway, since I was l was late yesterday..

Happy birthday, Yukari!! ??

raxar

New Fan
Jun 16, 2018
Indonesia
Finally a thread where I can belong. I will try to post yukari's song every few days / a week.

2 recommended songs below (official Youtube link when it's available, please alert me if I link to a reprint instead of official link)
Northern End Carnival, uploaded Dec 17, 2018
PR song for Okhotsk Subprefecture in Hokkaido, the song is by Dateken (previous work: *tear, Tsumugi Uta, Honeymoon Un Deux Trois) where Yukari was picked as the ambassador (I think that's the word to describe it?). NND link here
The youtube link is uploaded to Ryuhyo Project's channel instead of Dateken since they're the one client that request Dateken to make the PR song. The song utilised both Voiceroid and Vocaloid.

Namae no Nai Uta (Nameless Song), uploaded Nov 30, 2018
Most recent work by Higatell (主コメP). NND link here

Jun 16, 2018
Indonesia
Keeping my words, posting another songs here, niconico only this time
ゴーストミュージック (Ghost Music) by Yono, uploaded Jan 11 2019
Uploaded just now by Yono. While this is a new upload, the song is already featured in one of his album a long time ago so people that have his album are familiar with this song.

神霊の行く末 (Shinrei no Yuku Matsu) by 狐のリサ (Kitsune no Risa), uploaded July 20 2018
Kitsune no Risa's 5th work. This song was selected as the ED for vocarank back then.

ニコ (Two) by 空繰り (Sorakuri, but you can also read it as Karakuri), uploaded June 8 2018
One of my favorite songs. It's definitely not related to a certain character from a well-known anime that's for sure.