• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Yuzuki Yukari Fanclub ☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

Jupiter

Manager of the Yuzuki Yukari Fanclub
Nov 15, 2021
"She unites you all with her voice~" :yukari_lili:

Yuzuki_Yukari_vocaloidneo.png

Welcome to the Yuzuki Yukari fanclub, where you can talk about her Jun, Onn, Rin and Voiceroid voicebanks!

Yuzuki Yukari (結月ゆかり) is a Japanese VOCALOID developed by Vocalomakets and distributed by AH-Software Co. Ltd.. She was initially released in December 2011 for the VOCALOID3 engine. She is also available as a VOICEROID+. In March 2015, she was updated to the VOCALOID4 engine and was given two additional voicebanks. Her voice is provided by the Japanese voice actress Chihiro Ishiguro (石黒千尋; Ishiguro Chihiro).
The concept for Yukari is "People who are related to the VOCALOID connect the sounds/moon to one another," (VOCALOIDに縁のある人達が音(月)を結ぶ). The English title is "She unites you all with her voice". She is loosely inspired by the legend of the moon rabbit.

Each week we will share a new song and fanart featuring Yukari. Please feel free to pm and/or post with your favorite song/art of hers and I will add you to the fanclub! You can also list your favorite producer of hers as well!

Video of the week:

Fanart of the week:

Intro to Yukari (compilation albums):
VOCALOMAKETS 月の詩 - Vocaloid Database

Yuzuki Yukari Merch:
Yuzuki Yukari

My Yukari shrine:
chibikarla1490362648.jpeg

Members:
  • Violethaze
  • First Sound Future
  • Mei-saime
  • Cluemily
  • MikuHatsune
  • Sasatek
  • Jupiter
Also forgive me but I am looking for a banner maker ><

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Thanks for the welcome! :D

I noticed that I forgot to link to YouTube my two favorite covers so I will try to do that now hah

paranoia
Spica

Since I've noticed a duet with Yukari when I searched for paranoia, I was wondering if it's okay to share works with Yukari that feature other Vocaloids or even non-Vocaloid singers such as Cevio? o:

Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
Did someone finally made a Yukari fanclub? :0 I wanna join plz!
Also, I could make a banner if you want ^^

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile

Here's a Yukari WIP for her ^^
I saw her recently, I love how she looks so far! Can't wait to see the finished product :')
I am gonna try my best to get these rubber straps from the Yukari and co. doujin event, Koe Tsuki this May

as well as chie rico's art book

Last edited:

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
First post updated, sorry it took so long ><
Any new Yukari songs that any of you are interested in lately?
Is anyone else waiting for Pulchra's Yukari Onn figurine? Let me know by replying!

Cluemily

cherish chika
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 25, 2018
www.youtube.com
Hey, I've love to join! Long-time Yukari fan. Unfortunately all I've got is her V3 and V4 Complete, though I gifted my fiance her Lin and original figures, so he'll be excited for Onn since he likes that design.

Some of my favourite Yukari songs are the ones LamazeP has released, their art is super cute and when they do comedic songs it's really fun.

I've not really kept up with songs lately so I can't think of any recent songs that really interested me.

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
Hey, I've love to join! Long-time Yukari fan. Unfortunately all I've got is her V3 and V4 Complete, though I gifted my fiance her Lin and original figures, so he'll be excited for Onn since he likes that design.

Some of my favourite Yukari songs are the ones LamazeP has released, their art is super cute and when they do comedic songs it's really fun.

I've not really kept up with songs lately so I can't think of any recent songs that really interested me.
Hey Clue! Nice to see you in this thread!
And yeah LamazeP's songs are so fun! A very good choice indeed.
And aww that's so cute, very happy for you both and how generous you are ;v; Yeah I am still waiting for the Onn figurine which is taking forever....hopefully this wonfes we finally get news...I hope.
And as for songs hmm...maybe looking into new producers can help like on vocadb or from producers that have used her on the tsuki no uta albums. But it's alright, sometimes it can be difficult to find the right ones.

Btw, I am still looking for a banner maker!

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Kinda late with this maybe but I've seen people post V5 covers with their fave loids so I thought it would be interesting to share these two Yukari V5 covers I've found on YouTube by nozomimatuki ? (Yukari isn't upgraded to the next Vocaloid engine yet so this is just a V4 - > V5 render)

I think there might be more Yukari V5 stuff on NND but I don't know how to share them.. ^^;;

Mei-Saime

JP and CHN UTAU girl
Apr 8, 2018
A new CD and Illustration book featuring Akari and Yukari is coming out tomorrow from GYARI and a collab with another Vocaloid Producer なきゃむりゃ is coming out at Summer Comiket 8/10!

GYARI has posted today a nice PV to promote the CD and Illustration book! This is a loose translation/what's going on in the PV as there are no subtitles to my knowlege.

In the PV, it shows the 5 Vocaloid Kings, as in the Vocaloids who gain more song counts and uploads on NND. Akari seeing this, challenges Yukari to a song challenge to overtake her, but Yukari refuses. Akari then try to proves that she is superior to Yukari in every way. She first states that since she is a newer Vocaloid, she has better specs than Yukari, which Yukari rebutted saying that she is still V4 as V5 came out. Akari then tries to say that her name has more strokes(?)/more meaning in it, but Yukari states that it's just a name. Finally, Akari states that she has bigger assets that Yukari, which prompted Yukari to agree to the challenge. It goes on to explain the rules of the challenge, stating that whoever gains the most cheers from their songs win as Akane, Aoi and Maki are the judges. The songs that play in the battle part are actually going to be on the CD! It ends in a draw, but Kiritan comes on to reveal that Akari actually likes Yukari and looks up to her, which the last song on the CD is a duet between them, exploding everything in the facility.

Reactions: violethaze

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I checked Yukari's NND tag and found a song uploaded by cisco on the 15th that gained some attention. Here is the YouTube version (which is also the official upload I believe?) ! :yukari_lili:

Apart from the video mentioned above this post, there is also another video on YouTube featuring Yukari that has 800k something views and might hopefully reach million views by the end of 2018 or start of 2019. It's a Vocaloid cover by takaoka mizuki!

Both the original song and the cover are pretty good (even if I'm not really the biggest fan of Yukari's high range ^^;;) and I like hearing Yukari's "English" sometimes, makes me wonder how would an actual English voicebank sound. :yukari_lili:

Also, since this club still doesn't have a banner, maybe one could be requested in that one thread? Personally, I think It would also be nice to have more than one banner. :0 Like maybe one for each Yukari voicebank. Or even in different artstyles by different artists.

Last edited:
Reactions: violethaze

violethaze

Aspiring Fan
Apr 11, 2018
Chile
A new CD and Illustration book featuring Akari and Yukari is coming out tomorrow from GYARI and a collab with another Vocaloid Producer なきゃむりゃ is coming out at Summer Comiket 8/10!

GYARI has posted today a nice PV to promote the CD and Illustration book! This is a loose translation/what's going on in the PV as there are no subtitles to my knowlege.

In the PV, it shows the 5 Vocaloid Kings, as in the Vocaloids who gain more song counts and uploads on NND. Akari seeing this, challenges Yukari to a song challenge to overtake her, but Yukari refuses. Akari then try to proves that she is superior to Yukari in every way. She first states that since she is a newer Vocaloid, she has better specs than Yukari, which Yukari rebutted saying that she is still V4 as V5 came out. Akari then tries to say that her name has more strokes(?)/more meaning in it, but Yukari states that it's just a name. Finally, Akari states that she has bigger assets that Yukari, which prompted Yukari to agree to the challenge. It goes on to explain the rules of the challenge, stating that whoever gains the most cheers from their songs win as Akane, Aoi and Maki are the judges. The songs that play in the battle part are actually going to be on the CD! It ends in a draw, but Kiritan comes on to reveal that Akari actually likes Yukari and looks up to her, which the last song on the CD is a duet between them, exploding everything in the facility.
Yess good eye! I got the cd later in August, really wonderful selection of songs and two of the songs have newly been published and as expected, garnering high popularity so quickly!

I checked Yukari's NND tag and found a song uploaded by cisco on the 15th that gained some attention. Here is the YouTube version (which is also the official upload I believe?) ! :yukari_lili:

Apart from the video mentioned above this post, there is also another video on YouTube featuring Yukari that has 800k something views and might hopefully reach million views by the end of 2018 or start of 2019. It's a Vocaloid cover by takaoka mizuki!

Both the original song and the cover are pretty good (even if I'm not really the biggest fan of Yukari's high range ^^;;) and I like hearing Yukari's "English" sometimes, makes me wonder how would an actual English voicebank sound. :yukari_lili:

Also, since this club still doesn't have a banner, maybe one could be requested in that one thread? Personally, I think It would also be nice to have more than one banner. :0 Like maybe one for each Yukari voicebank. Or even in different artstyles by different artists.
Yeah personally I'd love a banner as well! The first song I haven't heard of until now and it sounds pretty cool especially with those riffs. And the second one is a classic, the person who tuned that fate/apo song is legendary and uses yukari so well in all of their covers.
Also I updated the art and the song. Added the fellow user Sasatek too, welcome aboard ^^;;

Last edited:
Reactions: First Sound Future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)