• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Zunko Does Rock (Logic Agent WIP)

___

Oct 8, 2019
yooo she has very good reaction to the exciter parameter from what I've heard here, it tends to be hit or miss, it doesnt do much for Nemu for example haha, now I wanna try Zunko's trial just to see for myself!

Nice wip!! Zunko sounds great! played with the voice colors too?

Reactions: UMA.55 (inactive)
Jan 11, 2020
i find that it's hit or miss too, at first i thought it only worked well with certain vocal types like Aoki Lapis and Zunko - that made me think it'd also work with tone rion but it isn't the case unfortunately. it's truly unpredictable. :ring_ani_lili:

and thanks! I used the "opened" vocal thingy for a few notes but that's it, it's mostly exciter making her less breathy!

Reactions: ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
that made me think it'd also work with tone rion but it isn't the case unfortunately. it's truly unpredictable. :ring_ani_lili:
True, true U_U not surprised it didn't work on Rion as she has the same vp as Nemu but!! I'm determined to experiment with the parameter more now that I see it works on some vocals! It's good to hear it works on Lapis ( if I'm understanding correctly ), she has more power than people give her credit for and it's cool tht you can bring it out even more.

Zunko seems like fun vb to experiment with then! And if you'll decide to finish tuning the song I'll be happy to hear to the ful ver as this sounds great already :kaito_move:

Reactions: UMA.55 (inactive)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)