• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

初音ミク Magical Mirai 2019

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I applied for one S seat ticket only ( Tokyo Sunday noon show) and got it. I've seen a lot of people on Twitter saying they didn't get any tickets, I wonder if they only tried to get SS tickets? (Unlike previous years, I didn't find primary and secondary ticket options, you just had to choose either one, and SS are harder to get...)

Personally I'm totally happy with what I got, SS for all 3 night shows in Tokyo (via acc plan), and S for Sunday daytime show).

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Well, I have all 3 night shows for Tokyo. Didn’t win Saturday for Osaka. Gives me a whole day to look around Osaka and eat a lot.

Yes, I’m amazed of the number of dedicated fans that didn’t win tickets!?

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Man I wasn't sure before but now that lottery turned out to be such a mess I'm sure glad for the extra money I spend to get all my tickets via Accomodation plan... 5 night time shows times 2 SS seats would have been almost impossible to get otherwise.

Faiyez

Notorious Heretic
Apr 16, 2018
Costa Rica
myanimelist.net
Just wanted to say if you are still new to Discord or you found it a bit overwhelming, just keep in mind that you can mute any channel that isn't relevant to you, besides turning off notifications for the app.

We have a very active community on that discord's MM channel and a spreadsheet set up where you can share your attendance info and trade tix. There will also be server meetups especially on final evening.

OtakuKiarra

☐single ☐taken ☑mentally dating Kaito Shion
May 8, 2019

Official website:
初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2019」

Dates:

Osaka: 2019年8月9日(金)~8月11日(日)
Tokyo: 2019年8月30日(金)~9月1日(日)

Venue:
INTEX Osaka (Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture) / Makuhari Messe (Chiba City, Chiba Prefecture)

Schedule contents:
live, company booth establishment, creator work exhibition, goods sale etc.

Official Art:

illustration by ni02

Official CM:

Magical Mirai 2019 live:

【OSAKA】インテックス大阪 5号館A

■2018年8月10日 (土)

昼公演 OPEN 11:00/START 12:00

夜公演 OPEN 16:00/START 17:00

■2018年8月11日 (日)

【TOKYO】幕張メッセ 国際展示場 3ホール

■2018年8月30日 (金)

■2018年8月31日 (土)

■2018年9月1日 (日)

夜公演 OPEN 16:00/START 17:00。

I WANNA GO SOOOOOO BAD BUT IM STUCK IN STUPID AMERICA AND I CANT BUY TICKETSSSSS DDDDx

Reactions: RabbitWhale39

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Official illustrartion of all together! So beautifil and charming~

As 39dearMIKU said if they all appeared like this on stage that would be magical :miku_lili:
Plus now that I think about it all the songs that I had in mind were bonus songs and what happend to ACUTE so aha... I'm so eager to see that song played live. hopefully I'm not jinxing myself :x

Official online goods are also ready to pre-order!
It feels less than last year? But personaly I'm sad there's no Happi, I still hope they make and sell on the venue at least...
But there's towels to acompany the accomodation plan towel holder! Overall pretty good for starters!

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Official illustrartion of all together! So beautifil and charming~

As 39dearMIKU said if they all appeared like this on stage that would be magical :miku_lili:
Plus now that I think about it all the songs that I had in mind were bonus songs and what happend to ACUTE so aha... I'm so eager to see that song played live. hopefully I'm not jinxing myself :x

Official online goods are also ready to pre-order!
It feels less than last year? But personaly I'm sad there's no Happi, I still hope they make and sell on the venue at least...
But there's towels to acompany the accomodation plan towel holder! Overall pretty good for starters!
Hmmm.... I didn't notice at first, but the background of the illustration might hint of the stage design for this year. If that's the case, based on my imagination. It's going to be over-the-top. Probably the best stage design yet!!!

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com

THERE IT IS! The full theme song for Magical Mirai 2019, plus the video.
The song is pretty catchy, I am not 100% sold on the chrous yet though. But the song is pretty likely to grow on me. Will be awesome live!
Video is a bit bland tbh, Miku shows up pretty late and just in general, it's not super exciting. But oh well, that doesn't count too much, what is important is the song!
Now, only the Luka theme song is missing in full!

• Love
Reactions: RabbitWhale39

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
Lol, I am starting to see more and more just how unpopular forums are nowadays! I was thinking "wonder if somebody will snipe me to that post about the theme song" and... here I am almost 24 hours later and still no reply post xd
Well, at least I know it's not like people don't care about Mirai 2019, the Vocaloid Discord about Mirai seems to be very active.

As for me, I still like and prefer forum posts! Yep, oldfashioned!

Reactions: TheStarPalace

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I like the theme song a lot! I wasn't super impressed by the teaser, but the full version sounds great! Can't wait to hear how it sounds live. The PV is alright, nothing special in my opinion, but not bad.

As for me, I still like and prefer forum posts! Yep, oldfashioned!
Me too. I feel like forums are way better in terms of staying organized and having conversations. Discord for example seems messier sometimes and that's why I barely use it.

Reactions: Pup-p

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
Me too. I feel like forums are way better in terms of staying organized and having conversations. Discord for example seems messier sometimes and that's why I barely use it.
Same here. I prefer forums as they are more focused. I am checking in Discord more often. I see very familiar names on Discord, some I haven’t seen since the VocaloidOtaku days. I will continue to support and use this forum, hopefully others as well.

Reactions: 39dearMIKU

freeter

New Fan
May 5, 2019
Indonesia
Same here. I prefer forums as they are more focused. I am checking in Discord more often. I see very familiar names on Discord, some I haven’t seen since the VocaloidOtaku days. I will continue to support and use this forum, hopefully others as well.
+1

Last edited:

ArikaOkias

New Fan
Feb 13, 2019

Luka theme got released! It’s so cute! I’m still a little disappointed that Luka is not the only one singing but EasyPop did an awesome job.
Can’t wait to see it in live.

39dearMIKU

No Miku, no life.
Apr 8, 2018
Germany
www.youtube.com
There we go, all 3 "official songs" for this year's Mirai are up!
This one turned out better than I though, considering I never cared for easypop's stuff too much.
Very cute indeed! But yeah, obviously I love Miku, but since this was LUKA's theme song, there sure is a lot of Miku in this. It's more of a duett and not her solo song! Nevertheless, looking forward to this live, hope they will also make their interactions just as cute.

So the lineup of theme song, character theme song and contest song can't compare to Mirai 2018, but I knew that was impossible to beat. I loved every song of last year so much.
To sum up I'd say:
Song contest song - decent and catchy happy Miku song, picks up towards the end
theme song - liked it more than I though, especially the verses, also nice chorus though. Very easy to sing along some parts, so a good live song. Can't imagine anything beating Greenlight Serenade's incerdible energy live though!
Luka song - also liked it more than I though but...well I just said everything about that above

Ceres

「会いたかった」
May 13, 2018
Honestly, the outcome is rather dissapoiting considering past things relating to Luka. Maybe Crypton thinks she can't do well on her own? Her 10th anniv. cafe being split with Snow Miku, Racing Luka being left in limbo, only -two- songs last MM...
The song itself feels that it was thought for Miku's range and Luka was just thrown in, just like I said when I first heard the demo it doesn't suit Luka's voice. Other than that, it's okay and a cute song but not super special after a few listens.
I don't know, I hope at least live they focus more on Luka with the choreography or something, but I have a feeling they'll use Dreaming Chuchu's module again...

It doesn't leave me "Jumping for joy" haha, I don't see why it couldn't be a solo, feels a bit disrespectful when that treatment wasn't given to Miku, Rin and Len

JGV

Aspiring Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
A lot mixed reviews for the MM19 theme songs.

After listening to the 3 songs side by side all day. The songs are OK. They have their moments, but fall short of my expectations after their full release.They'll probably grow more on me as Mirai draws closer. Also, the songs will be much better live with the energy of the audience.

With the high energy theme songs from last year, I expected the same this year. What we got are mid tempo songs, songs which are not slow nor fast. Which is a plus for pacing of the setlist.

Speaking of the setlist......

I love how unpredictable Magical Mirai or Miku Expo setlist are. With so many songs and now setlist changes. Predictions are a long shot

About 1/3 of the setlist has been revealed due to the album announcement. Also Luka will occupy a huge chunk of the setlist.
Here are my song predictions and hopefuls.....

Luka section: RIP=Release, Luka Luka Night Fever, Never Die, Jump for Joy

Other predictions, from my favorite producers:

Deco*27- Anything from his new album, preferably Otome Dissection or Hibana

kz: Any, hopefully Finder

HachiojiP: Unite as One or Violence Trigger

ryo(suprercell): Black Rock Shooter

Mirai is a few months away. Can't hold my excitement!!!

Reactions: 39dearMIKU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)